Check your account email address ×

Stzok assured Page they would stop Trump from being President

how was he going to stop it? were they dumb enough to write that, but smart enough to not write all the details? this was before the election. yet the fbi helped trump win it. was this the foundation of the big Russia conspiracy perhaps? where the whole thing is made up, in hopes of getting trump impeached and Hillary in the WH? how many anti-Hillary, antidem people are in the fbi? how many anti-dems were associated with the bengazi investigation? are the fbi not allowed to have political thoughts? this will go nowhere, once again.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Without question there needs to be a special prosecutor investigate this.   The problem with the IG is they cannot indict nor can they interview anyone outside the DOJ.  

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how was he going to stop it? were they dumb enough to write that, but smart enough to not write all the details? this was before the election. yet the fbi helped trump win it. was this the foundation of the big Russia conspiracy perhaps? where the whole thing is made up, in hopes of getting trump impeached and Hillary in the WH? how many anti-Hillary, antidem people are in the fbi? how many anti-dems were associated with the bengazi investigation? are the fbi not allowed to have political thoughts? this will go nowhere, once again.

What was the “insurance policy” they were talking about. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus dude, I just answered. I cant respond to you dipshits all at once. gotta go to a meeting, so don't accuse me of running away, eh?

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So you dont know or have no opinion of what they were alluding to?

See he answered. LOL where the fuck is his answer???

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Reality is they didn't think they needed to do anything.   They relied too much on the polls.

My guess the insurance plan was the dossier and it didn't have the impact they had planned.  

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is they didn't think they needed to do anything.   They relied too much on the polls.

My guess the insurance plan was the dossier and it didn't have the impact they had planned.  

When your whole plan rides on Clinton winning the election.... :lmao::lol: