Check your account email address ×

How to stop the left from crying racism

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Did it mean the same thing to all of them?  Do you see now how it’s vague to point that it could mean pretty much anything to anyone?  Well let’s see, Reagan took office during a recession so it makes sense for Reagan, Bill ran for office at a time when unemployment was on the rise so makes some sense there though I don’t think it was an official slogan or anything.  When Hillary ran in 2008, America was in an absolute tail spin, so makes sense there, though so far as I can tell it was Bill who again used it at that time, not Hillary.

BTW, the phrase itself isn’t “bigotry” but when you combine it with everything else that comes out of Trumps mouth you can’t help but wonder if the “again” timeframe perhaps to a less enlightened chapter in America’s history.

Funny how nobody thought he was a bigot until he put an R behind his name.   Seriously you guys listen to the MSM too much and read WAY too deeply into things.  

images (2).jpg

download (2).jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Once again, trying to "shame" people out of speaking out against racism.  Standard gaslighting procedure. 

A "real message"?  Pah-leeez.  Wasn't "Make America Great Again" just a bit vague?  Like didn't you want to know what exactly was the benchmark for "Great", and "again" implies we once met that benchmark so when was that?  But it fit on a hat!!!!!!!

About the same time The Wookie said she was proud of America for the first time.

Yuh... right around there.

56 minutes ago, Snake said:

About the same time The Wookie said she was proud of America for the first time.

Yuh... right around there.

You're supposed to be convincing me that you're not racist, not proving you are, dippy.  But alas, I can hear you already, "Wookies aren't even real, there's no historical context for comparing blacks to wookies in a disparaging way"  Be that as it may, do you really want to take that chance?  Too late, I already deemed your remark as racist.

"What I was clearly talking about was that I'm proud in how Americans are engaging in the political process. For the first time in my lifetime, I'm seeing people rolling up their sleeves in a way that I haven't seen and really trying to figure this out -- and that's the source of pride that I was talking about."

- Michelle Obama

Racist? More like a dumb mother fucker. 

Did I miss the Trump connection? 

This kind of shit is the lowest denominator in politics today.  Finding some fucked behavior and then hanging a politician with it.  

Homestly, xc I thought you were a little better than a snow rider.  Don’t sink to that level. 

On 6/4/2018 at 5:17 PM, XC.Morrison said:

You're supposed to be convincing me that you're not racist, not proving you are, dippy.  But alas, I can hear you already, "Wookies aren't even real, there's no historical context for comparing blacks to wookies in a disparaging way"  Be that as it may, do you really want to take that chance?  Too late, I already deemed your remark as racist.

"What I was clearly talking about was that I'm proud in how Americans are engaging in the political process. For the first time in my lifetime, I'm seeing people rolling up their sleeves in a way that I haven't seen and really trying to figure this out -- and that's the source of pride that I was talking about."

- Michelle Obama

wookies bald and white WTF are you talking about