Check your account email address ×

Starbuck's Coffee Joints

29 minutes ago, jammin said:

Haven't tried it but I did try her's.  It was actually pretty good based on the non-brew.....  whatever the hell that means :lol: 

I even drink Iced Coffee during the winter when I get a chance to go to Dunkin Donuts. Unfortunately the closest ones to me are all about 30 minutes away. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I even drink Iced Coffee during the winter when I get a chance to go to Dunkin Donuts. Unfortunately the closest ones to me are all about 30 minutes away. 

No walk-able DD here but 4 other coffee shops including 2 Starbucks within 3/4 miles of the house.   Amazing these places all stay open for a 13K population community.   Just looked.... closest DD is 2.9 miles away lol. 

Just now, jammin said:

No walk-able DD here but 4 other coffee shops including 2 Starbucks within 3/4 miles of the house.   Amazing these places all stay open for a 13K population community.   Just looked.... closest DD is 2.9 miles away lol. 

The only place to get coffee here in town are at the two gas stations. I don't mind brewing hot coffee at home, but haven't cared for any of the iced coffees that I've tried to make myself.

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

The only place to get coffee here in town are at the two gas stations. I don't mind brewing hot coffee at home, but haven't cared for any of the iced coffees that I've tried to make myself.

Keurig is here and at the cabin  I actually really like the roundys filtered k-cups the best as they have no plastic base but rather a filter.   Maybe others do as well but i've yet to see them :bc: 

24 minutes ago, jammin said:

Keurig is here and at the cabin  I actually really like the roundys filtered k-cups the best as they have no plastic base but rather a filter.   Maybe others do as well but i've yet to see them :bc: 

Green Mountain Breakfast Blend or DD k-cups for me. I wasn't aware of the roundys without the plastic base. Does it brew faster without the plastic?

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Green Mountain Breakfast Blend or DD k-cups for me. I wasn't aware of the roundys without the plastic base. Does it brew faster without the plastic?

IMO, the taste is better.  Others may disagree but a filtered bottom VS plastic makes a difference to us.  $15.00 for 36 filtered K-cups and good here.   Brew time is identical plastic or filter. :bc:  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sounds like momos ass on a Saturday night.

Did you intentionally try and ruin my coffee? You are a grumpy old man, Jim. :lol: