Check your account email address ×

American hero movie

11 hours ago, Momorider said:

So it took him 6 years to figure out the government was doing this type of surveillance :guzzle: and here I thought he was supposed to be some kind of genious :flush: 

People have always accused the govt of abusing power and breaking the law. Snowden provided proof. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

People have always accused the govt of abusing power and breaking the law. Snowden provided proof. 

He did....but he is a bit of a lying "self promoter" too.  I give him props for exposing our Gov't as the big brother they pretend not to be.  But take some away for his un-authentic self congratulatory life story.  Yes I know.....hollywood had him dress it up for the big screen but still.....

But besides all that....how much did he give the Russians?  I'll bet TONS!  And I don't feel one way or the other about it.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He did....but he is a bit of a lying "self promoter" too.  I give him props for exposing our Gov't as the big brother they pretend not to be.  But take some away for his un-authentic self congratulatory life story.  Yes I know.....hollywood had him dress it up for the big screen but still.....

But besides all that....how much did he give the Russians?  I'll bet TONS!  And I don't feel one way or the other about it.

I don't know how much he gave the Russians or even needed to. But he wouldn't even have to exile himself if it was a crime to expose criminals who don't have to abide by the same laws you and I do.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't know how much he gave the Russians or even needed to. But he wouldn't even have to exile himself if it was a crime to expose criminals who don't have to abide by the same laws you and I do.

I'm fuzzy this morning.  I think I agree but to make sure...can you phrase that a tad different for me?

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm fuzzy this morning.  I think I agree but to make sure...can you phrase that a tad different for me?

If it wasn't a crime to expose the govt committing crimes, Snowden wouldn't be in Russia.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

If it wasn't a crime to expose the govt committing crimes, Snowden wouldn't be in Russia.

Let's here how your constitutional rights have been violated Nazi Pig Dog :news: