Check your account email address ×

Where is Hillary?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m curious as to how the Trump first term will effect minority voting. 

Well, it depends on the economy.  We are gonna start heading into a place where good hires are few and far between.  So, even the “undesirables” will be hired.  There’s gonnave work for all that want it.

Another statistic will be the life improvement numbers for the Blacks that Obama failed miserably at getting up.  I think he had one category that rose within the AA arena.

Dems will continue to try and push a racial divide to quell his economic success in the inner cities...some will buy it.  But right now, I’d bet not enough.

REAL QUESTION:  Who will be on the R ticket in 2020?  I’d be surprised if it’s Trump.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it depends on the economy.  We are gonna start heading into a place where good hires are few and far between.  So, even the “undesirables” will be hired.  There’s gonnave work for all that want it.

Another statistic will be the life improvement numbers for the Blacks that Obama failed miserably at getting up.  I think he had one category that rose within the AA arena.

Dems will continue to try and push a racial divide to quell his economic success in the inner cities...some will buy it.  But right now, I’d bet not enough.

REAL QUESTION:  Who will be on the R ticket in 2020?  I’d be surprised if it’s Trump.

If not Trump, Marco.