Check your account email address ×

Another stupid fucking war!!

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So much stupid so little time... tier fun is not advising in Syria. Well they are “technically” but that isn’t their main mission. That would be brutally raping Isis and throwing a wrench into Assad’s system. Don’t be stupid. I have buddies in Syria right now who have finger popped more assholes this go around than they did during the surge in Iraq. Shit is kinetic, nerd. Mattis, praise be his name, is just better at keeping the prying eyes out and not getting caught whilst doing hood rat shit. Werd? Werd.

Bold:  :lol: Do you enjoy arguing for the sake of argument?  Hey, I do.  But try and seem more intelligent.  "..They are not advising.  Well, they are "technically" but..."    Shhh........

I don't know what the rest of that shit is about.  You having a stroke?  What day is it?  Do you know your name?  :lmao:

Our ground involvment there is not that large.  That shit show was started long before most Americans even knew what a "Seria" was.  IDGAF about any of it.  I don't want us there at all..in any capacity.  But, that's not gonna happen.  We can't help ourselves.  

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Finger popping assholes....is that what you homos did to each other in the barracks during basic? :lol:

It's pretty clear that things have changed a lot since I threw my boots up on the wires.

:lol:

Image result for gay dancing military gif

On April 12, 2018 at 4:17 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh we don’t have 1700+ troops there? We didn’t drop 40 some cruise missiles last year and we don’t run daily air ops over the country? Please, tell us what you’d call that. 

Over 2000 troops and 59 cruise missiles :)