Check your account email address ×

POMMMMMMMMM....PEO!

So, listening to this as I am doing something more productive, i had to stop to look up at some of the idiotic comments being stated and even dumber questions being asked.  OMG!!  FTR, not a fan of Pompeo but he is handling it well and I can appreciate his decisiveness in a lot of his answers.  He seems less political than most.  Still, anybody who thinks WIKI is a threat to American democracy is a fucking idiot and believes blatant government lies are what is needed to ensure America's democracy.

Now, this literally had me laughing:  Fucking Cruz said, "Russia and other countries try to influence elections vs. America who only tries to promote democracy."  I FUCKING LOL'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "Promote democracy".  LOLOLOLOL  Oh, so that's what it is then.  Got it.  :lol:

And that idiot Dem from NH..seriously?  It's clear that either the Dem party is intent on wasting everyones time with rhetorical Russian collusion and Trump impeachment questions or, they are just ignorant of the laws and the constitution or, they really are just that fucking stupid with their liberal fascist movement.  All of the above?

Ahh....back to what's important!  JERKY BABY!!!

Jerky.jpg

18 minutes ago, ZamHammer said:

So, listening to this as I am doing something more productive, i had to stop to look up at some of the idiotic comments being stated and even dumber questions being asked.  OMG!!  FTR, not a fan of Pompeo but he is handling it well and I can appreciate his decisiveness in a lot of his answers.  He seems less political than most.  Still, anybody who thinks WIKI is a threat to American democracy is a fucking idiot and believes blatant government lies are what is needed to ensure America's democracy.

Now, this literally had me laughing:  Fucking Cruz said, "Russia and other countries try to influence elections vs. America who only tries to promote democracy."  I FUCKING LOL'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "Promote democracy".  LOLOLOLOL  Oh, so that's what it is then.  Got it.  :lol:

And that idiot Dem from NH..seriously?  It's clear that either the Dem party is intent on wasting everyones time with rhetorical Russian collusion and Trump impeachment questions or, they are just ignorant of the laws and the constitution or, they really are just that fucking stupid with their liberal fascist movement.  All of the above?

Ahh....back to what's important!  JERKY BABY!!!

Jerky.jpg

which of our idiots,  the transplants and college kids who shouldn't be voting here have done a number on us.  

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

which of our idiots,  the transplants and college kids who shouldn't be voting here have done a number on us.  

Her questions literally had me shaking my head.  "Do you believe the President has the authority to fire Mueller?", "Do you think this investigation is a witch hunt?"  etc...etc....Pompeo just declined to comment on her shit because, A.) she should already know those answers B.) He's not there to get into a "gotcha" political moment C.) None of this is relevant at all to the SOS position.  

I am truly in the belief that televising these hearings is a mistake.  It gives these elected twats a free advertisement moment to speak to their political base....regardless of it's pertinance to the hearing and matters at hand.   Both sides should agree to stay on the topic and resolution of what these hearings are supposed to accomplish.

But......many in America are cheering their elected "heros" on as they wisper to the sheep ears on camera.  Just like in that Zuckerdork idiocy.  Could anybody here (with a brain) imagine this retardedness happening at their job during a board level interview process?  No.

1 minute ago, ZamHammer said:

Her questions literally had me shaking my head.  "Do you believe the President has the authority to fire Mueller?", "Do you think this investigation is a witch hunt?"  etc...etc....Pompeo just declined to comment on her shit because, A.) she should already know those answers B.) He's not there to get into a "gotcha" political moment C.) None of this is relevant at all to the SOS position.  

I am truly in the belief that televising these hearings is a mistake.  It gives these elected twats a free advertisement moment to speak to their political base....regardless of it's pertinance to the hearing and matters at hand.   Both sides should agree to stay on the topic and resolution of what these hearings are supposed to accomplish.

But......many in America are cheering their elected "heros" on as they wisper to the sheep ears on camera.  Just like in that Zuckerdork idiocy.  Could anybody here (with a brain) imagine this retardedness happening at their job during a board level interview process?  No.

That's why they are not able to make it in the private sector and need to be "elected" to a position of power.  Bottom line is that they are good at selling themselves, but not many are able to actually do the job.