Check your account email address ×

Female Cop stops Man tries to accuse him of smoking makes up bogus charge to give him a ticket

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Did you see snake guthooked half these imbeciles the other day?

These are supposedly successful men, many with families. And they get fucking guthooked on an April fool's joke like a bunch of 6 year olds.

:lol: no i didnt see it 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Just do what you're told. I can't get over that. 

We really need to purge these fucking bootlicking cunts from this country or we have no chance to save any freedom at all

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

This country is so littered with morons. 

We deserve every shrimpdick fucktard we get because somehow natural selection stopped working about 1950 or so.

It really is true.......5000 years ago if you were a dumb motherfucker something ate you. 500 years ago if you were being a retard and hurt yourself you died of gangrene 

Now you just get a do-over and all these fucking retards procreate 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Its literally a role call of stupid motherfuckers.......a who's who of morons here :lol: my god I didnt even need to read their replies. I could have just looked at the av's as I scrolled down and I would have with almost perfect accuracy guessed what they would have said 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its literally a role call of stupid motherfuckers.......a who's who of morons here :lol: my god I didnt even need to read their replies. I could have just looked at the av's as I scrolled down and I would have with almost perfect accuracy guessed what they would have said 

It's stopped being funny to me anymore. It used to be, and I miss that.

Now it just pisses me off.

Like, I knew there were people of below average intelligence out there, but it's this combination of near average intelligence and absolute fucking willful ignorance that's worse than just a bunch of dumb fucks who can't help it.

They can, but they make a conscious choice not to. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's stopped being funny to me anymore. It used to be, and I miss that.

Now it just pisses me off.

It because in the beginning I thought they were the minority and most people thought with some logic and useful rationale .........that is not the case. We are inundated daily with the fact that the majority of the electorate in this country is near brain dead.....its not funny. Its a fucking travesty 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It because in the beginning I thought they were the minority and most people thought with some logic and useful rationale .........that is not the case. We are inundated daily with the fact that the majority of the electorate in this country is near brain dead.....its not funny. Its a fucking travesty 

It is. This is how we end up with fascism.