Check your account email address ×

Magic Trick

• Gold Member

Donald and Hillary go into a bakery on the campaign trail.  As soon as they enter the bakery, Hillary steals three  pastries and puts them in her pocket.  She says to Donald, "See  how sneaky I am? The owner didn't see anything and I don't even need to lie.  I will definitely win the election."
The Donald says to Hillary, "That's the typical dishonesty you have displayed  throughout your entire life, trickery and deceit.  I am going to  show you an honest way to get the same result without cheating."

Donald goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you  a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a  pastry. Trump swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives  him another one. Then Donald asks for a third pastry and eats that, too. The owner is starting to wonder where the  magic trick is and  asks, "What did you do with the  pastries?"

Trump replies, "Look in Hillary’s pocket"

:lol:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Is there even a remote chance that they won't?  :dunno: 

Actually, I am starting to wonder.  It appears to me that the media and Dem party are trying to draw lines, questions and rules to disadvantage Trump....I know, what a surprise!  And he is balking at it.  And damn well should.  Let them go out there with all they have...and get it done!  Trump will tear her apart...but hopefully only so much.  He cannot forget, he will be debating with the queen of lies and deception...one wrong move....and it's gonna be tough to recover.  

Edited by Zambroski