Check your account email address ×

obstruction of justice, exhibit C

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you need spoon fed all the damn time? the damn answer is obvious. manafort and Flynn are indicted and if they don't work with Mueller, they're both looking at some serious jail time. so trump floated the idea of giving them pardons earlier, so they wouldn't give Mueller jack shit. now, was this the same situation as "marc rich and others"? hell no. completely different circumstances.

The cases against Manafort and Flynn are falling apart. I doubt either one of those guys offer Mueller anything and neither will spend a minute in jail.  

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The cases against Manafort and Flynn are falling apart. I doubt either one of those guys offer Mueller anything and neither will spend a minute in jail.  

exactly......and nothing they are charged with has anything to do with Trump 

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Because jtssrx said so? :lol:

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

exactly......and nothing they are charged with has anything to do with Trump 

Still doesn’t get it

Just now, Snoslinger said:

If Flynn isn’t, or planning not to, cooperate with mueller he’d be throwing more stuff at him and.......

his son 

And what exactly does this have to do with Trump and Russian collusion?

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because jtssrx said so? :lol:

Still doesn’t get it

Speaking of which, where is your Russian collusion investigation?  I hope Trump or the DOJ brings vexatious litigation charges against the people who pumped thee disgraceful and politically motivated charges against him.  Go ahead.  Laugh.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of which, where is your Russian collusion investigation?  I hope Trump or the DOJ brings vexatious litigation charges against the people who pumped thee disgraceful and politically motivated charges against him.  Go ahead.  Laugh.

Were you so board at work today that you read a dictionary :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Were you so board at work today that you read a dictionary :lol: 

I sued someone for it 31 years ago.  When you're stroking the 300/hr check to get theoretical mathematician from Princeton with some kind of syndrome that makes him sue people without cause pro se without an attorney, to back off from suing you for libel, you learn these things.   He sued all the town council members, and had a half dozen suits going at any one time.  I was moving a video store from one of his properties because he was such a nutcase.  New prospective tenants came along and asked me how the landlord was, I just said, "he's fucking nuts".  A week later I get notice that I'm being sued for libel.  We get to court, 2nd appearance I think, judge sees him talking to himself in the hallway during a recess, he comes back, and dismissed the case.  True story. :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I sued someone for it 31 years ago.  When you're stroking the 300/hr check to get theoretical mathematician from Princeton with some kind of syndrome that makes him sue people without cause pro se without an attorney, to back off from suing you for libel, you learn these things. :lol:  

I just meant that vexatious is a very unique word and you dont see it used commonly 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just meant that vexatious is a very unique word and you dont see it used commonly 

Read my edit.  Cost me about 12 grand to learn it. :lol:  :bc: 

CJ Mozzochi.  Not sure what will show up in a google search but fuck me, dudes got a history.

Edited by DriftBusta