Check your account email address ×

World Series of Ice Drags

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow, sounds like an incredibly sharp guy.  

A bit of a myth for us internet fan boi's .....guy has single handedly owned the cat turbo market. TD Ben used to talk about coming down here and showing the Hypersports guys how it was done. All his fancy tuning and building etc etc.......he came down to michigan and as far as I know every Hypersports sled that showed up at Infinity or wherever they were racing showed him their flaps. 

He took it all the way , stroker kits developed with CNC'd head and specific cam profiles for the combo. Custom developed rods , pistons , rings , gaskets etc etc. O-ringed heads and all based on the stock cat block. They have them making mid 700's for HP 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A bit of a myth for us internet fan boi's .....guy has single handedly owned the cat turbo market. TD Ben used to talk about coming down here and showing the Hypersports guys how it was done. All his fancy tuning and building etc etc.......he came down to michigan and as far as I know every Hypersports sled that showed up at Infinity or wherever they were racing showed him their flaps. 

He took it all the way , stroker kits developed with CNC'd head and specific cam profiles for the combo. Custom developed rods , pistons , rings , gaskets etc etc. O-ringed heads and all based on the stock cat block. They have them making mid 700's for HP 

Just unreal. The HP/L on those motors is out of this world.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Just unreal. The HP/L on those motors is out of this world.  

Word on the street is they are capable of more but the chassis wont take it and the dyno's wont measure it. It took a while for them to upgrade a dyno enough to measure the 746 run they laid down. It really is incredible. I simply cannot comprehend what it must feel like to go 500' in 3.5 at 140+ on the snow. That is just incredible ....those were the best times on grass just a few years ago and now they are doing it on snow with way less traction and vary conditions 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The triples and 4 cyls turbos sound like ferraris man ....sweet fuck what is wrong with your ears

Lol, like I said 4 strokes sound like crap, once you hear a triple triple 2 stroke, everything else sounds like garbage.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Lol, like I said 4 strokes sound like crap, once you hear a triple triple 2 stroke, everything else sounds like garbage.

ahhh......I was riding one just days ago :lol: