Check your account email address ×

Tax cuts for the middle class.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

when compared to what the wealthy got, yes, crumbs. 

Well yeah, the big point was reducing the corporate rate... Everyone then complains about corps going to use it for dividends and shareholders as well. Hmm, I wonder how the vast majority of the middle class funds their retirement funds. Probably nothing with dividends and stocks. That wouldn't make sense... Oh wait. 

~$2000 a year is a big deal to a large chunk of the middle class. To shit on that like you do shows a complete lack of critical thinking. Pull your head from ass. 

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

An extra $150-$200+ is pie crumbs to a large chunk of middle america? Wow, thanks Nancy Pelosi... Can you sound like any more of an elitist snob? 

Those so called crumbs will pay for gas every month for both our vehicles, works for me. :bc:

How can anyone be for the people of America? How can Trump possibly care for the millions of people that have made fun of him, criticized his family, his positions, his looks, and every aspect of his life? 

I would think he'd almost want to see 1/2 the fucks in this country take a slug from a Chink with a Norinco SKS. 

On 2/4/2018 at 4:30 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well yeah, the big point was reducing the corporate rate... Everyone then complains about corps going to use it for dividends and shareholders as well. Hmm, I wonder how the vast majority of the middle class funds their retirement funds. Probably nothing with dividends and stocks. That wouldn't make sense... Oh wait. 

~$2000 a year is a big deal to a large chunk of the middle class. To shit on that like you do shows a complete lack of critical thinking. Pull your head from ass. 

On 2/4/2018 at 4:54 PM, Stephen Hawking said:

Those so called crumbs will pay for gas every month for both our vehicles, works for me. :bc:

You can thank that on his elitist attitude.   It's the attitude that put trump in the White House.