Check your account email address ×

Trump never had an affair

jtssrx

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You keep repeating this lies to make yourself feel better. Democrats didn’t defend his actions. But it’s not the only thing that defines his terms.  

I think him being smart enough to bomb Iraq instead of attack is more important than what he did 20 years before. definitely more important than a bj from an adult.

Truth is you don’t give a shit about anything as long as a Dem isn’t in power.  You don’t care about facts. 

Bs! L he was impeached for a blowjob” is one of the lefts favorite lies And defenses for Billy the  rapist .

”truth is” if not for double standards , you’d have no standards all.

20 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Bs! L he was impeached for a blowjob” is one of the lefts favorite lies And defenses for Billy the  rapist .

”truth is” if not for double standards , you’d have no standards all.

There is no way any Trump supporter can say that. Absolutely no way. 

On 1/30/2018 at 10:50 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well jeeze... Didn't see that coming... Some of this shit is beyond transparent. The Wolf book, this ho bag, etc... 

Fire and Fury is so not bullshit. That's actually what this administration is run like lmfao. It's amazing what chaos can accomplish.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Fire and Fury is so not bullshit. That's actually what this administration is run like lmfao. It's amazing what chaos can accomplish.

Its in Trumpian tone. Hyperbolic half truths and speculation based off of gut. Is some accurate, oh sure, absolutely. But when even reputable left wing sources are saying it was good for a laugh but that’s it, you know it doesn’t hold water. Does it depict the chaos and lack of depth of the admin, I don’t doubt that at all. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Its in Trumpian tone. Hyperbolic half truths and speculation based off of gut. Is some accurate, oh sure, absolutely. But when even reputable left wing sources are saying it was good for a laugh but that’s it, you know it doesn’t hold water. Does it depict the chaos and lack of depth of the admin, I don’t doubt that at all. 

Michael Wolff has called himself a bloviator before, he fought fire with fire by using that tone. Honestly, I'd rather write a book that's good for a laugh and nothing else than run a presidential administration that's good for a laugh and nothing else :lol: 

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Michael Wolff has called himself a bloviator before, he fought fire with fire by using that tone. Honestly, I'd rather write a book that's good for a laugh and nothing else than run a presidential administration that's good for a laugh and nothing else :lol: 

Well fighting fire with fire is stupid with Trumpsters. He could have 9 facts in the book that show Trump as a Traitor and if the 10th fact was the colour of his shoes and he got it wrong,  they'd focus on that.