Check your account email address ×

Respected around the world again

48 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm not sure whats so hard to understand about being way off. Sure it was close but the polls reported hilliary in landslide... That it certainly wasn't now was it? 

Wrongo, bongo.  The polls never said any such thing as Hillary winning in a landslide.  Win, yes, but not "landslide".  Did you even read my link from earlier?  Here's a graphical highlight from it, contrasting the mean absolute error in key battleground states from 2016 alongside 2012.  For the country on the whole, the mean absolute error was around 2 points in 2012 and was 3 points in 2012.  In the key battleground states, the average error was pretty much dead tied at 2.7 points. 

polls.jpg

Edited by XC.Morrison

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Wrongo, bongo.  The polls never said any such thing as Hillary winning in a landslide.  Win, yes, but not "landslide".  Did you even read my link from earlier?  Here's a graphical highlight from it, contrasting the mean absolute error in key battleground states from 2016 alongside 2012.  For the country on the whole, the mean absolute error is was around 2 points in 2012 and was 3 points in 2012.  In the key battleground states, the average error was pretty much dead tied at 2.7 points. 

polls.jpg

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!!!!

3 hours ago, Pusher said:

You sure are an angry little man aren't you. What blows my mind is you make statements based on your opinion and present them as factual, you get your tits all twisted when someone says anything remotely negative about the US but you feel its okay to insult another man's country. I have lots of family in the States and thank god I know that dumbass's  like you are the exception not the norm. God bless America and the Maple Leaf forever!

What “statement” do you disagree with? Please enlighten me to where I went astray oh noobie one?

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Wrongo, bongo.  The polls never said any such thing as Hillary winning in a landslide.  Win, yes, but not "landslide".  Did you even read my link from earlier?  Here's a graphical highlight from it, contrasting the mean absolute error in key battleground states from 2016 alongside 2012.  For the country on the whole, the mean absolute error was around 2 points in 2012 and was 3 points in 2012.  In the key battleground states, the average error was pretty much dead tied at 2.7 points. 

polls.jpg

Lol!