Check your account email address ×

Live PD

35 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

If you don't eat ass you ain't treating your woman right.

It's guys like you that made it tough for me. You guys eat every broad you come across, and I had OCD and didn't like eatin' broads out. Fuckin' bitches didn't like that, they like gettin' eatin' out.  The only broad I would really enjoy eatin', would have to be a cute virgin. With all the dirty sex goin' on years ago, and venereal diseases..... YUCH!!!  :puke:

50 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

It's guys like you that made it tough for me. You guys eat every broad you come across, and I had OCD and didn't like eatin' broads out. Fuckin' bitches didn't like that, they like gettin' eatin' out.  The only broad I would really enjoy eatin', would have to be a cute virgin. With all the dirty sex goin' on years ago, and venereal diseases..... YUCH!!!  :puke:

Yeah, you're a fuckin sicko man. I've never had a VD. Let me guess, you were a scumbag that expected BJs and wouldn't reciprocate so you hid your selfish sexual repression behind a self-diagnosis of"OCD"

Edited by Wildboer
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, you're a fuckin sicko man. I've never had a VD. Let me guess, you were a scumbag that expected BJs and wouldn't reciprocate so you hid your selfish sexual repression behind a self-diagnosis of"OCD"

I didn't hide nothin', I was scared shitless of VDs back many years ago. There used to be things called ONE-NIGHT STANDS. You could fuck a broad on a Saturday night, and she got fucked by somebody else on Frday night, the night before. Yeah, you put your tongue down there, be my guest!!  I bet you got Herpes in your mouth!!! 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I didn't hide nothin', I was scared shitless of VDs back many years ago. There used to be things called ONE-NIGHT STANDS. You could fuck a broad on a Saturday night, and she got fucked by somebody else on Frday night, the night before. Yeah, you put your tongue down there, be my guest!!  I bet you got Herpes in your mouth!!! 

In the age of social media one night stands are for people with no real game. Nowadays you slide into their DMs on Twitter or IG, maybe FB messenger if you're feeling bold, and you turn that "one night stand" into a friend with benefits. 

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

In the age of social media one night stands are for people with no real game. Nowadays you slide into their DMs on Twitter or IG, maybe FB messenger if you're feeling bold, and you turn that "one night stand" into a friend with benefits. 

Hey, I never claimed to have game, I was just tellin' ya' why I don't like puttin' my tongue on a pussy that could have a had a Rican dick in her the night before. You think broads tell ya' the truth what fuckin' whores they are???  Good luck ta' you and the Red Sox if ya' think that. 

16 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hey, I never claimed to have game, I was just tellin' ya' why I don't like puttin' my tongue on a pussy that could have a had a Rican dick in her the night before. You think broads tell ya' the truth what fuckin' whores they are???  Good luck ta' you and the Red Sox if ya' think that. 

You're just coming off as a racist moron though. Maybe try not being an ignorant asshole for a bit and see where that gets you.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're just coming off as a racist moron though. Maybe try not being an ignorant asshole for a bit and see where that gets you.

Try living in the REAL WORLD and see where that gets YOU, Willy. 

Edited by Guest

Just now, polaris550 said:

Try living in the REAL WORLD and where that gets YOU, Willy. 

What the fuck do you think I do when I'm not schooling your dumb ass Mach? I'm out here living my life how I  want and I don't take shit from anyone.

You're just a pussy who blames scapegoats because he can't handle the truth.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

What he is saying is if a white guy blew their load in her, he would eat that cream pie, but a "rican", he tried that jizz and found it too salty. Not racist at all, just that 550 has a taste for the white man jizz.

• Haha 1

On 12/14/2017 at 8:59 PM, Muskoka Rider said:

the judge is a lawyer, the da is a lawyer, and when you pay a lawyer you have given to the cause already. That in itself counts for a ton of good faith from the court and da. The more you pay, the better you are treated. They tend not to fuck with those that have means to defend themselves and get their conviction rate up with low hanging fruit, and like you said, those are the poor and not very bright people that are happy they got a deal dropping three of the six trumped up charges to plead guilty to the other three.

Around here they will offer you a plea for a menial charge. That way they get their conviction and you walk away with basically nothing. If you go to trial they will go for the full charge and penalty. Most people take the plea. 

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

What the fuck do you think I do when I'm not schooling your dumb ass Mach? I'm out here living my life how I  want and I don't take shit from anyone.

You're just a pussy who blames scapegoats because he can't handle the truth.

Oh, tough guy huh? Get bent kid, before I turn you into a suitcase. 

1 hour ago, Muskoka Rider said:

What he is saying is if a white guy blew their load in her, he would eat that cream pie, but a "rican", he tried that jizz and found it too salty. Not racist at all, just that 550 has a taste for the white man jizz.

What I am saying is that 800 Dragon had 7 rental camps in the Muskoka Lake region. You sound like you could be that faggot. Are you that faggot 800 Dragon? 

You sure sound like that cum-sucking faggot. Now go suck a big nigga dick and swallow.  

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

What I am saying is that 800 Dragon had 7 rental camps in the Muskoka Lake region. You sound like you could be that faggot. Are you that faggot 800 Dragon? 

You sure sound like that cum-sucking faggot. Now go suck a big nigga dick and swallow.  

Everyone is 800 Dragon, everyone including the guy in your closet.

44 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Everyone is 800 Dragon, everyone including the guy in your closet.

Nobody in any closet here, faggot. Now go suck some 800 FAGGON DICK. 

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You're turning yourself into a suitcase by desperately trying to box me in.

I'm not trying anything with you Willy, but if I have time I will. 

5 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Is faggot supposed to be an insult? I am not sure I get it? Do you make people's sexual preference a main topic in your daily life?

I make it my topic if they are faggots like you, faggot. 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I knew you were out of the closet!

Lol

Out of what closet, DESPERADO?  I offered to take the GDT for 8 years........................no takers. Now, go back to suckin' dick...........FAGGON.