Check your account email address ×

TB killed 1.4 million last year no lockdowns no masks

jtssrx

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Isn’t it interesting that these third world shitholes don’t seem to be affected by covid.  I mean you’d think these shit holes would be over run with this terrible virus but no they are unaffected. 

who was travelling to these third world shitholes to spread the virus.  Reality is those countries with the most mobile populations have the higher risk of covid.  

28 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He’s so fucking dumb. 

You’re the dumbfuck. Go take your vaccines dipshit

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

who was travelling to these third world shitholes to spread the virus.  Reality is those countries with the most mobile populations have the higher risk of covid.  

There was just as much travel to these places as any other place in the world. I know multiple people that have allegedly had covid now. They have ranged from asymptomatic, to minor symptoms, to being very sick for a few days and even know person that died after having it. The only person that died was very old and lived in a nursing home. It doesn’t bother you that they flat out don’t call anything the flu or pneumonia anymore? I’ve had multiple friends get it over the past few weeks. They all said they had flu symptoms. No more no less. Covid is a tool much like climate change

The only reason to get the TB vaccine was for travel from NA. I think I got it with other shots going to Europe 36 years ago. 

The only way to get TB now is to go to an unprotected country without getting vaccinated.

But hey that's what happens to people that refuse to protect themselves and others. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You’re the dumbfuck. Go take your vaccines dipshit

There was just as much travel to these places as any other place in the world. I know multiple people that have allegedly had covid now. They have ranged from asymptomatic, to minor symptoms, to being very sick for a few days and even know person that died after having it. The only person that died was very old and lived in a nursing home. It doesn’t bother you that they flat out don’t call anything the flu or pneumonia anymore? I’ve had multiple friends get it over the past few weeks. They all said they had flu symptoms. No more no less. Covid is a tool much like climate change

Maybe check the number of flights from NA or Europe to countries with TB.  Plus mobility within those countries is much less than what we are use to. 

There is no doubt you’ve got rocks for brains and absolutely zero critical thinking skills.  You are the perfect Putin Puppet as you fall for anything that will fill your narrative.  Dumb is dumb and you’re real dumb :thumbsup:

Didn’t all of you lose your mind when Trump labeled places like y shit hole countries?

The reason TB spreads easily in these places is the same reason Every other virus and disease spreads easily in these areas and yet covid isn’t spreading rapidly in these areas. Maybe because covid isn’t spreading rapidly in the US and The EU as rapidly as they claim it is. Maybe the tests are bullshit. I say they are. If covid was in fact spreading as they say it is 99.97 would not survive it