Check your account email address ×

Its the economy stupid.

13 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Do you believe that there are members or associates of the previous admin that have broken the law? Be honest.

I could only say very likely ,  a conviction means you did, innocent until proven guilty. I have said Trump is a liar, I've seen him lie. I have never said he was guilty on the Russia investigation, if he is convicted I will say he is guilty, not until then. Same rules for both sides.

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I could only say very likely ,  a conviction means you did, innocent until proven guilty. I have said Trump is a liar, I've seen him lie. I have never said he was guilty on the Russia investigation, if he is convicted I will say he is guilty, not until then. Same rules for both sides.

Fair enough. Would you say that there was a fair chance of someone who has broken the law to get Trump impeached?

12 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Fair enough. Would you say that there was a fair chance of someone who has broken the law to get Trump impeached?

When and if the full report is released we may know that answer, but not until then.

If you take an open minded look  at the number of people in Trumps camp with ties to Russia and Trumps own lies about his business dealings and his praise for Putin, you could see a possible cause for concern by intel. agencies.

I don't think Trump will be charged with anything to do with collusion, other than hacking voting machines, that there seems to be no evidence of, not sure what is illegal about getting help from anyone in an election.