Check your account email address ×

You Can Hydrate And Get Drunk At The Same Time

• Platinum Contributing Member

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Water..........The more it tastes like nothing, the better it tastes. 

I just can't get used to well water. And this stuff is water that supposedly gives you a buzz but their flavors do suck so far. Maybe they should market a plain flavor  :dunno: 

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I just can't get used to well water. And this stuff is water that supposedly gives you a buzz but their flavors do suck so far. Maybe they should market a plain flavor  :dunno: 

Our water is awful.  We have never drank it.  I don’t care for any flavored water, so probably not something I would like.

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

In my hometown we have a ton of slate which also means we have a lot of sulfur, dads well water smelled like shit but tasted alright.

My house has a dug well but the owner installed a good filter and a UV water treatment system and the water tastes great and tests perfect. :bc:

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

In my hometown we have a ton of slate which also means we have a lot of sulfur, dads well water smelled like shit but tasted alright.

My house has a dug well but the owner installed a good filter and a UV water treatment system and the water tastes great and tests perfect. :bc:

My old house I would get that sulfur smell pretty bad at times. Kind of sucked when you had to shower but worried you were going to smell like deviled eggs afterwards. My current house I think I need to invest in a good filtration system though. Get me out of buying bottled water by the case load

Just now, Skidooski said:

My old house I would get that sulfur smell pretty bad at times. Kind of sucked when you had to shower but worried you were going to smell like deviled eggs afterwards. My current house I think I need to invest in a good filtration system though. Get me out of buying bottled water by the case load

👍.  Same 

Smells like someone farted in your glass of water. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

👍.  Same 

Smells like someone farted in your glass of water. 

I've stayed at some cabins in the northern lower that had great well water surprisingly. Wish I could have that at my current house.

This is the other thing that concerns me a bit

USGS_arsenic_study_0.jpg.a2de6410da5d61dd4c0f4a96153fbf25.jpg