Check your account email address ×

Repugs Love Vets.....

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

4 posts and you still can't answer the question.  Like I said, your so bombarded with crap that you don't know what they are even talking about.  Did you do some research and find the law that the article is talking about yet?  Maybe you should go post something asking this on DU?

i'll ask again. what is the question? you essentially accused the op of ignoring trump's policy change, like they trying to hide something, when it was mentioned early on in the article. furthermore, wtf does it have to do with the topic?????

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll ask again. what is the question? you essentially accused the op of ignoring trump's policy change, like they trying to hide something, when it was mentioned early on in the article. furthermore, wtf does it have to do with the topic?????

Find the law that the article is talking about.  It's the main point of the article, without knowing what that is, the point is mute.  You just saw that trump signed a law and it did bad things, without even knowing what the law is.  You are so easily manipulated, that you don't even care what that law actually was.

Edited by racer254

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Find the law that the article is talking about.  It's the main point of the article, without know what that is, the point is mute.  You just saw that trump signed a law and it did bad things, without even knowing what the law is.  You are so easily manipulated, that you don't even care what that law actually was.

why don't you cut the BS here and make your point, instead of expecting me to go on some wild goose chase, to supposedly learn something that would make this OP mute? if your whole point is to point out the nee policy that allows former soldiers to expand health care coverage it was mentioned earlier in the article. if that is not the case, tell me specifically what changes any of this. if you do not, i'll chalk this up as another one of your dumb and lame "debates", where you pretend you one-upped someone when in reality you look like a fool. so please, take your shot at owning me here.........

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why don't you cut the BS here and make your point, instead of expecting me to go on some wild goose chase, to supposedly learn something that would make this OP mute? if your whole point is to point out the nee policy that allows former soldiers to expand health care coverage it was mentioned earlier in the article. if that is not the case, tell me specifically what changes any of this. if you do not, i'll chalk this up as another one of your dumb and lame "debates", where you pretend you one-upped someone when in reality you look like a fool. so please, take your shot at owning me here.........

LOL.  Dude you don't want to research anything.  You were asked a question in another post and you come back with this:

"I dunno if it's even true, and I have no idea why if it was. I don't feel like researching it to be honest, after wasting so much time and efforts on all your other BS that ended up being just that, BS.

but I am curious as to why you think that is important now?"

You just want to spout off talking points.   If you don't want to research any of this bullshit, then maybe you should just STFU about it

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh, please....allow me.  The point of this article is to try and demonize Trump for screwing vets using “untruths” and “unproofs” while speculating into the future to try and build some type of voter base from the vets.  Your job, as good little lib soildiers, is to try and back this play.

Another fail.  Vast majority of vets despise Obama and that lying queen....and your “soldierly” forces?  Oooof.

:lol:

Stop this.

3 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Oh, please....allow me.  The point of this article is to try and demonize Trump for screwing vets using “untruths” and “unproofs” while speculating into the future to try and build some type of voter base from the vets.  Your job, as good little lib soildiers, is to try and back this play.

Another fail.  Vast majority of vets despise Obama and that lying queen....and your “soldierly” forces?  Oooof.

Stop this.

Damn you zam.  Quit ruining the fun.  LOL  I thought I could get 15+ pages out of him on this.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Damn you zam.  Quit ruining the fun.  LOL  I thought I could get 15+ pages out of him on this.

:lol:Lol...my bad.

Just wait.....he’s hammering out something now.  Probably telling me to STFU.  It’s what I admire about him... NEVER SAY DIE!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Dude you don't want to research anything.  You were asked a question in another post and you come back with this:

"I dunno if it's even true, and I have no idea why if it was. I don't feel like researching it to be honest, after wasting so much time and efforts on all your other BS that ended up being just that, BS.

but I am curious as to why you think that is important now?"

You just want to spout off talking points.   If you don't want to research any of this bullshit, then maybe you should just STFU about it

talk about a deflection. LMFAO

8 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Stop this.

I know you sometimes feel sorry for racer, as most do as he is mentally challenged, but paleez. I am looking for something specific racer keeps referring to. your general statement/opinion of the OP doesn't have jack shit to do with the conversation between racer and I. so stay out of this eh?

so racer....

On 7/18/2018 at 8:10 AM, Snoslinger said:

the point - trump should not have provided huge tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations, while making cuts to other organizations who need things badly, to compensate. damn dude...

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I know you sometimes feel sorry for racer, as most do as he is mentally challenged, but paleez. I am looking for something specific racer keeps referring to. your general statement/opinion of the OP doesn't have jack shit to do with the conversation between racer and I. so stay out of this eh?

so racer....

LOL so hypocritical.  You are looking for specifics from me on an article generalized so that it/you can make a point.  You are a fucking idiot.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bye racer. another waste of time with you

All you have to do is provide the law that trump signed.  And you can't.  The point I just made was you fall for this bull shit all the time.  You should be concerned about how you are  manipulated by snowbeavis and his posts.  He posts and you go all in.   Maybe you should be doing some research first.