Check your account email address ×

That atlantic. Doesn't show up as an extreme left paper.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Like WaPo the NYT's and the others I listed don't?   GMAFB.  :lol:  That's my point. They are rated the same as The Atlantic.

BTW, I don't recall using them and a search of this site verifies that.  If I did prior to the sites recent archive it was only to show who they thought was far left.  

I think they are all centre left. But none are extreme left like Breitbart and Fox are extreme right. 

I titled this piece saying that the Atlantic isn't an extreme left magazine.  You spent 2 pages disagreeing because you are an idiot. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think they are all centre left. But none are extreme left like Breitbart and Fox are extreme right. 

I titled this piece saying that the Atlantic isn't an extreme left magazine.  You spent 2 pages disagreeing because you are an idiot. 

:lol:  Well you think it so it must be correct.  

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are possibly even stupider than hacks like FAKENEWSMAINECUNT or Taintrider if that is even possible, what a clueless shit for brains hack  :unfb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

:bc: 

@Highmark at least you have @Momorider :lmao: