Check your account email address ×

so true....

22 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

First of all just get the Fuck over yourself and what is Pro Trump in my thread? The fact that the media has hammered him relentlessly.....it's called fact and the truth. I watched the video and agreed with a lot of it and why did your praise for Bush have to be pulled out of you? Why haven't you mentioned it before....had to wait for Mika and Joe to say it first? 

Of course they hammered him relentlessly. He fucking lies all the time and he is an idiot who will probably start a war. 

Your President has told 2.8 lies per day and then has the nerve to call the media fake news. Why wouldn’t the media call him on his lies?  

They point out his lies and you call it hammering him. 

Fucking snowflakes just like the nra. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course they hammered him relentlessly. He fucking lies all the time and he is an idiot who will probably start a war. 

Your President has told 2.8 lies per day and then has the nerve to call the media fake news. Why wouldn’t the media call him on his lies?  

They point out his lies and you call it hammering him. 

Fucking snowflakes just like the nra. 

Jimmy Carter agrees with me and as far as snowflakes go look no further than detestable excuse maker Hillary and her supporters. Now go fuck off somewhere else ya half a sissy.:thumb:

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Jimmy Carter agrees with me and as far as snowflakes go look no further than detestable excuse maker Hillary and her supporters. Now go fuck off somewhere else ya half a sissy.:thumb:

Did you once call Carter the worst President ever?   I think he is an exceptional humanitarian. Volunteering to go to North Korea is amazing. Very brave considering how it could turn out for him.  If I were to guess, I would say Carter is sucking up to the President so that the egoistical shit stain Trump let's him go to Korea. Carter probably thinks saying nice things to stupid Trump and then saying nice things to Stupid Kim might divert a war and save millions of lives. He'll risk his life to do that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you once call Carter the worst President ever?   I think he is an exceptional humanitarian. Volunteering to go to North Korea is amazing. Very brave considering how it could turn out for him.  If I were to guess, I would say Carter is sucking up to the President so that the egoistical shit stain Trump let's him go to Korea. Carter probably thinks saying nice things to stupid Trump and then saying nice things to Stupid Kim might divert a war and save millions of lives. He'll risk his life to do that. 

I have never said that about Carter although history will show he wasn't the best of Presidents and I also think as a person he is top notch....the rest is just you sounding like a petulant teenager.