Check your account email address ×

Ford problems...

Anler

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

GM still hasnt left the 80's compared to the Ford and ram :news: 

I work on Furds all day. 

Thank you. $$$$$$ 

You should buy the limited edition Kia you fruitcake ginger......it's called the Souless. :owned: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

My supt bought an f-150 Ecoboost last year. Seemed like a nice truck. We text memes back and forth all the time dodge sucks, ford sucks, etc..  

Bout 10 minutes ago he calls to tell me he is stranded in the city waiting for a tow truck cuz his f-150 took a shit. It was only a matter of time 

Game, set, match... Winner - Analer

Now who wants to wager on skidoo vs. Arctic cat? I'm on a roll...

on what if ski doo or cat will bring home more sanctioned wins this year ? how much . cat is already knee deep in wins for the yr ski doo not so much again 

9 hours ago, COPO said:

2012 F-150. 57,000 miles. Not one single issue to date

my 12 is at like 112000 . 1 radiator hose fitting replaced 3 sets of pads . and now the fucking this is rusting with bubbles on the rear fenders .

all I know is any one driving a fiat pointing fingers at a ford trans is really standing in a glass house full of busted panes 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I agree, that was one of the major decision makers to go with the Ram. HEMI engine, 8 speed trans and 3.91 rear end. This thing is a stump puller and averages near 20mpgs. And the interior is also superior. Driving both trucks back to back it was a no brainer. But at least with the GMC you dont have to worry about your truck taking a shit on you at 62,000 miles like my buddy's did today. 

dodge has always had the best interior to work out of hands down . my last ram burnt a trans every 20k but it was the first yr of the new body dont even remember 95? AAMCO was still offering a life time replacement warranty when my first out OEM warranty ran out so 5 trans only cost me like 3800  total 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

dodge has always had the best interior to work out of hands down . my last ram burnt a trans every 20k but it was the first yr of the new body dont even remember 95? AAMCO was still offering a life time replacement warranty when my first out OEM warranty ran out so 5 trans only cost me like 3800  total 

I just bought a lifetime max care warranty for the GC through Chrysler. Covers pretty much everything but brakes and tires. Cost me 3k but i get it at a discounted price. So far the 8 sp seems to pretty solid?

19 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so dealing with a new tranny every 20k was acceptable to you?