Check your account email address ×

Tolerant Leftards in California

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He's pissed off everyone that's not white.

If you aren't an illegal, criminal or terrorist you would have nothing to fear from Trump :) so if you don't like him you must be part of that group, which one are you? :dunno: 

27 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If you aren't an illegal, criminal or terrorist you would have nothing to fear from Trump :) so if you don't like him you must be part of that group, which one are you? :dunno: 

Thats the lefts voting base.

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I refuse to give Scootsie the satisfaction of banning me.. I'm no into circle jerks and whining like the TBP panzies :bc: 

Ah, so you're just jealous MC and Slinger are welcomed over there because they're not always confrontational in 95% of their posts... Poor AngryRider. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Ah, so you're just jealous MC and Slinger are welcomed over there because they're not always confrontational in 95% of their posts... Poor AngryRider. :lol:

:bs: If it's moderated beyond posting unsolicited personal info - it might as well be HCS.  Besides - the east coast butt pluggers need a place to drown their sorrows. :lmao:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:bs: If it's moderated beyond posting unsolicited personal info - it might as well be HCS.  Besides - the east coast butt pluggers need a place to drown their sorrows. :lmao:

Gaive came over and he says it's fine, not HCS v2. :news:

You're just happy most of the people that used to slap you around are gone and now you're askeeeered to see them again :lol::snack:

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

Gaive came over and he says it's fine, not HCS v2. :news:

You're just happy most of the people that used to slap you around are gone and now you're askeeeered to see them again :lol::snack:

I,did the slapping Junior.  Who picked up their balls and ran home? :lol:. Are there bigger cry baby's than Woolie, Spastic, and CB? :owned: 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I,did the slapping Junior.  Who picked up their balls and ran home? :lol:. Are there bigger cry baby's than Woolie, Spastic, and CB? :owned: 

The entire left wing of the country?

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor slowrider, not getting enough attention at home so he has to lash out here. Keep crying to AMG and the HCS mods, I'm sure they're a very captive audience. :lol:

11 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Poor slowrider, not getting enough attention at home so he has to lash out here. Keep crying to AMG and the HCS mods, I'm sure they're a very captive audience. :lol:

:bs::lol: Who's running over here to check in? :lmao:. Which site is getting trolled? :lol:

I've never been on the butt plugger site :bc:.  You need to do a better job on your butt plugger recon missions :koo-koo::wolfie::gtyof:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

:bs::lol: Who's running over here to check in? :lmao:. Which site is getting trolled? :lol:

I've never been on the butt plugger site :bc:.  You need to do,a better job on your butt plugger recon missions :koo-koo::wolfie::gtyof:

Recon mission. :lol:

A lot of people are posting at both sites, I couldn't care any less about all this drama, I just think it's funny the little guys like you pounding your chest like you won something. It's the internet for Christ's sake. :lol: