Check your account email address ×

Senate recess pushed back

Just now, Angry ginger said:

that post was probably one of the most honest and accurate Sloperider posts ever.  Reality is we should incent those that can't afford it to not have kids,  while the percentages might show more minorities fit that situation reality is poor whites are close to equal in numbers and are every bit the issue that inner city minorities are to the social safety nets and we should encourage sterilization among both groups as fiscal conservatives.    

9% Whites in poverty. 24% African Americans. They are not the same thing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Never mentioned race or income and totally voluntary.  Meanwhile - he supports an R agenda that cuts food, healthcare, nutrition, and energy assistance for newborns but claims he doesn't :lmao: Apparently newborns and children are less of a priority for XLT than tax cuts for an income bracket he's not in and more bombs to kill brown people. :snack: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I said we should pay $10,000 (as an example that the Dumper XLT took literally) for a vasectomy or hysterectomy.  

You think we should offer the poor money to get sterilized.... Tell us more, Red Dragon, as to whom that disproportionately effects? And now you are implying you were being figurative about it lololol?! 

Never mentioned race or income and totally voluntary.  Meanwhile - he supports an R agenda that cuts food, healthcare, nutrition, and energy assistance for newborns but claims he doesn't :lmao: Apparently newborns and children are less of a priority for XLT than tax cuts for an income bracket he's not in and more bombs to kill brown people. :snack: 

Spin spin spin. As I said yesterday, when you ran off, I am not for these things. You don't need to mention race you fucking imbecile lololol. So dumb. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I said we should pay $10,000 (as an example that the Dumper XLT took literally) for a vasectomy or hysterectomy.  

I don't solely agree to that, as they could get their shit together at some point. I'm for injections and other type of forced birth control, however.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You think we should offer the poor money to get sterilized.... Tell us more, Red Dragon, as to whom that disproportionately effects? And now you are implying you were being figurative about it lololol?! 

Figurative about the amount - maybe $25,000 or $1000....point is to incentivize actions that provide long term solutions. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Mighty white of you.

Spin spin spin. As I said yesterday, when you ran off, I am not for these things. You don't need to mention race you fucking imbecile lololol. So dumb. 

Ran off...I went to bed :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

weak dude, weak.

:lol: Spare me dude.  Look at your right wing voting record and convince us otherwise.  Surely at the very least these issues are not a priority for you.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't solely agree to that, as they could get their shit together at some point. I'm for injections and other type of forced birth control, however.

Fair enough.  The idea is still the same to incentivize actions that provide real solutions.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so anytime somebody wants to do something for, or about the poor, they're being racist, xlt?

Wut? No lol. But offering to "fix" people by offering large sums of money is classist as fuck and disproportionately effects minorities who fall at risk of being in poverty.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

9% Whites in poverty. 24% African Americans. They are not the same thing. 

OK lets play using your numbers

per the US 2010 census there are 196,817,552 white(not hispanic) in this country,  using your 9% thats 17,713,579 poor whites

there are 42,020,743 black using 24% thats 10,084,978 poor blacks

Poor whites are a bigger problem by 70% :news:  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wut? No lol. But offering to "fix" people by offering large sums of money is classist as fuck and disproportionately effects minorities who fall at risk of being in poverty.

so the same could be said about a lot of things done to help poverty then, right? why are you limiting it to this one case? wouldn't providing mandatory birth control be the same?

OK lets play using your numbers

per the US 2010 census there are 196,817,552 white(not hispanic) in this country,  using your 9% thats 17,713,579 poor whites

there are 42,020,743 black using 24% thats 10,084,978 poor blacks

Poor whites are a bigger problem by 70% :news:  

Statistical relevance says otherwise... as a percentage of their population, it has more effect on blacks than whites. This is common sense. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so the same could be said about a lot of things done to help poverty then, right? why are you limiting it to this one case? wouldn't providing mandatory birth control be the same?

Fixing and offering birth control are two different things. Mandatory birth control? Are you kidding me? What kind of fucked up world am I living in when the two resident liberal minded people are on that side of the arguement and I am on this one? Forcing anything on people is wrong. Why is it cocktail liberals like you two are always trying to solve the black communities problems for them. White-splain it to them oh wise knowing one...

Statistical relevance says otherwise... as a percentage of their population, it has more effect on blacks than whites. This is common sense. 

End of the day i only care about how much money we can save by making common sense decisions whether that paying for BC,  abortions, sterlization or choosing to let sick people die.  But if you want to let poor blacks breed to make it even OK lets just give the sterilization bonus to poor whites to start since that will save us more.    

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fixing and offering birth control are two different things. Mandatory birth control? Are you kidding me? What kind of fucked up world am I living in when the two resident liberal minded people are on that side of the arguement and I am on this one? Forcing anything on people is wrong. Why is it cocktail liberals like you two are always trying to solve the black communities problems for them. White-splain it to them oh wise knowing one...

:lol:

I've been promoting mandatory birth control for decades. see, I'm not a lww.

End of the day i only care about how much money we can save by making common sense decisions whether that paying for BC,  abortions, sterlization or choosing to let sick people die.  But if you want to let poor blacks breed to make it even OK lets just give the sterilization bonus to poor whites to start since that will save us more.    

Your critical thinking on this one is faulty. If you could guarantee the same statistical impact across races and classes, I would be all for it. It isn't the case though. In essence you are advocating for hurting a community because of their position in our country.

What makes you think a higher percentage of blacks in poverty will choose the money vs whites in poverty?  Sure there are a higher percentage of blacks living in poverty - but the long term impacts if positive will mean a lower percentage of blacks living in poverty.  And it's a choice - not a mandate. 

But I keep forgetting Scooter, Ron Johnson, Dump, and the rest of the right wingers you've supported care about black kids :snack:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

I've been promoting mandatory birth control for decades. see, I'm not a lww.

yes you are it's about the only non left wing position you take but I will say you have been consistent on that fact.  

What makes you think a higher percentage of blacks in poverty will choose the money vs whites in poverty?  Sure there are a higher percentage of blacks living in poverty - but the long term impacts if positive will mean a lower percentage of blacks living in poverty.  And it's a choice - not a mandate. 

But I keep forgetting Scooter, Ron Johnson, Dump, and the rest of the right wingers you've supported care about black kids :snack:

Omg you are fucking dumb. Hahahahaha!

...and coincidentally less blacks. You forgot that part.

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580