Check your account email address ×

This is the new Left

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh wow , great thread faggot .......why dont you start some more retarded chainmail inspired muslim threads you moron 

:fuckoff: you Islamic cocksucking camel fucker loving sack of FUCK. Those are actual scripture and not a chain mail you terrorist appologist FUCK 

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: you Islamic cocksucking camel fucker loving sack of FUCK. Those are actual scripture and not a chain mail you terrorist appologist FUCK 

Oh ....actual scripture????? Hey retarded fuckhead .....so was all the bullshit from the bible that was just as bad....."actual scripture" :lol: ....like that means anything 

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh ....actual scripture????? Hey retarded fuckhead .....so was all the bullshit from the bible that was just as bad....."actual scripture" :lol: ....like that means anything 

:lies: 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh wow , great thread faggot .......why dont you start some more retarded chainmail inspired muslim threads you moron 

But it is on point. The left has gone mad since they got that nigger in. The entire world of kooks now thinks they matter.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

But it is on point. The left has gone mad since they got that nigger in. The entire world of kooks now thinks they matter.

All religion is fucking retarded ....when someone who supports one religion tries to point a finger at another that person needs to have their nose rubbed in it.

Fact of the matter is Christian nations pose the greatest threat to world peace and some random pissed off muslim running a bus through a crowd aint a drop in the bucket compared to the terror that the USA and its little posse of pathetic sycophant allies levies upon the world 

Just now, f7ben said:

All religion is fucking retarded ....when someone who supports one religion tries to point a finger at another that person needs to have their nose rubbed in it.

Fact of the matter is Christian nations pose the greatest threat to world peace and some random pissed off muslim running a bus through a crowd aint a drop in the bucket compared to the terror that the USA and its little posse of pathetic sycophant allies levies upon the world 

Christian nations? The united states is not a Christian nation and religion has no part in why they do what they do when they fuck with other nations...money Ben, money is the sole reason for it all.

Just now, Boered said:

Christian nations? The united states is not a Christian nation and religion has no part in why they do what they do when they fuck with other nations...money Ben, money is the sole reason for it all.

Bullshit.....all these retarded conservatives vote chickenhawk fucks into office and they all cheer when we attack brown people......You dont see us attacking any other "Christian" nations do you????

Just now, f7ben said:

Bullshit.....all these retarded conservatives vote chickenhawk fucks into office and they all cheer when we attack brown people......You dont see us attacking any other "Christian" nations do you????

OIL OIL OIL OIL.......Are you naïve, do you really think they are fucking around in the middle east over religion? Seriously, could you be any more retarded. They may pander to that vote by sayin g they are Christian, but I bet most do not even believe in a god. They fuck over these countries to get oil. If there were no oil in sandniggerville, we would not even know they exist, nor would we care when 100000 get gased or burned alive or whatever other way they slaughter their own. Just look mat these shithole muslim African nations that have nothing we want. They are lucky to see a bag of powdered milk dropped when they are all starving let alone tens of trillions spent dropping bombs on  them to "free" them from their oppressive leader.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

guess they should have paid more attention to the final  address of Eisenhower

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I  dont see other Christian attacking us do you???? give it time we will soon be going after Russia we have to to fulfill the narrative  

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I  dont see other Christian attacking us do you???? give it time we will soon be going after Russia we have to to fulfill the narrative  

Only if the retarded morons that now control the dems get power next election. Trump will not follow that line  of bull.

Just now, Boered said:

Only if the retarded morons that now control the dems get power next election. Trump will not follow that line  of bull.

true but the minority and the media will be pushing beyond hard for it

Just now, Ez ryder said:

true but the minority and the media will be pushing beyond hard for it

They already are.. fuck me if I don't read three what if Russia nukes us stories from the left each week.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

They already are.. fuck me if I don't read three what if Russia nukes us stories from the left each week.

why do you think the mainecunt had is modem moved under his desk

thX831IA9P.jpg

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont see any muslims attacking us either .....just some rich Saudi fucks who thought it would be fun to take down the towers 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont see any muslims attacking us either .....just some rich Saudi fucks who thought it would be fun to take down the towers 

open a paper plenty in the name of Allah  day in day out

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lies: wow you are a blind moron