Check your account email address ×

Joe Biden is Angry!!

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

bunch of low IQ retards sucking orangeman cock SMH

Does Woolie have a Trump poster on the wall in Jackman? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It’s too bad George Carlin isn’t still alive because he would eviscerate the MAGA cult. :lol:

The Trump clan is very sensitive. He would be the guy to pull it off unscathed though.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The Trump clan is very sensitive. He would be the guy to pull it off unscathed though.

:lol:

No, he would definitely be a woke left sellout that is not funny and paid by George Soros.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It’s too bad George Carlin isn’t still alive because he would eviscerate the MAGA cult. :lol:

He would be a full-blown MAGA..... :lmao:

Just now, SSFB said:

clown[1].gif

Dumbass Carlin would have seen a light by now the Democrat party has totally changed.... Many are leaving it

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dumbass Carlin would have seen a light by now the Democrat party has totally changed.... Many are leaving it

Provide just one thing he’s said that supports that notion. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Provide just one thing he’s said that supports that notion. 

Sorry I don't give a shit about Carlin ..... Didn't even know he was dead. But thanks for the good news

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry I don't give a shit about Carlin ..... Didn't even know he was dead. But thanks for the good news

So you’re just a clown talking out of your ass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

So you’re just a clown taking out of your ass.

Well if he had the smarts of Elon he would have been switching parties by now.    But he was just a dumb redneck POS.  So anything's possible I guess. Unlike you I Never really followed him much.  But have at it . .dig up some more videos of the Dead man

1710606010322.jpg

• Like 1

Well if he had the smarts of Elon he would have been switching parties by now.    But he was just a dumb redneck POS.  So anything's possible I guess. Unlike you I Never really followed him much.  But have at it . .dig up some more videos of the Dead man

1710606010322.jpg

Elon is the President of clown town.

I like how you said Carlin would be MAGA and then flipped to him being a redneck POS in a matter of minutes and then you even admit you never followed him much.  Sounds like your beliefs are just fluid bullshit based on whatever you think you can sell. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I like how you said Carlin would be MAGA and then flipped to him being a redneck POS in a matter of minutes. Sounds like your beliefs are just fluid bullshit based on whatever you think you can sell. :lol:

Oh...

Oh he'd be a Maga... aren't all the  Maga's dumb rednecks POS that are involved with a cult according to you:lmao:....cult is your favorite word

Oh...

Oh he'd be a Maga... aren't all the  Maga's dumb rednecks POS that are involved with a cult according to you:lmao:....cult is your favorite word

I don’t think Carlin was a dumb redneck POS, not at all. You are the person who put him in that group. I know some rednecks who are not Trumpers because their morality is real and it doesn’t allow them to be Trumpers. 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I like how you said Carlin would be MAGA and then flipped to him being a redneck POS in a matter of minutes and then you even admit you never followed him much.  Sounds like your beliefs are just fluid bullshit based on whatever you think you can sell. :lol:

And Elon's the man ...seems you have a problem with billionaires what's the issue?... 🤔.  

Oh...

:iagree::goodpost:

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I don’t think Carlin was a dumb redneck POS, not at all. You are the person who put him in that group. I know some rednecks who are not Trumpers because their morality is real and it doesn’t allow them to be Trumpers. 

Yeah the Democrats are the ones with morale .:lmao:.....fuckin idiot

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And Elon's the man ...seems you have a problem with billionaires what's the issue?... 🤔.  

You won’t find any posts where I have problems with Billionaires. MAGA on the other hand, Billionaires they don’t like are Satan’s henchmen. :lol:

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah the Democrats are the ones with morale .:lmao:.....fuckin idiot

The post didn’t say anything like that. It said that I know some rednecks who are not MAGA because their morality is real and it prevents them from supporting a POS like Donnie. Unlike the fake morality of MAGA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You won’t find any posts where I have problems will Billionaires. MAGA on the other hand, Billionaires they don’t like are Satan’s henchmen. :lol:

The post didn’t say anything like that. It said that I know some rednecks who are not MAGA because their morality is real and it prevents them from supporting a POS. Unlike the fake morality of MAGA.

Awwe..... Did the mean tweets hurt you..... We're so sorry that it was so immoral for you..... Please pull up your pantyhose

• Like 1

Awwe..... Did the mean tweets hurt you..... We're so sorry that it was so immoral for you..... Please pull up your pantyhose

Now you’ve reached the stage of desperation. Your points have been such dogshit that you have to insist that the other person was hurt. 

There’s several dumbfucks here who will be convinced by such arguments, but some of us won’t. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1