Check your account email address ×

Stanley Cup Finals Thread

33 minutes ago, Winterman said:

Really. 

One day they'll be as good as your wild. 

crosby is a faggot ....you go ahead and cheer for him , myself like most men with brains who actually like woman will continue to cheer against him !!!!!!111111

Dear Ben, how can you not cheer for the best hockey player in the world.

That man, makes it happen. Canadian heart and will to win, will pull thru again.

Awesome leader, who makes everyone on the team, much better.

I thought Laviollete was going to cry last night. Subban won,t be taking the Cup to Montreal.

Edited by Frostynuts

• Platinum Contributing Member

FTR I am not blaming the officials for The Preds losing and I thought Pittsburgh got hosed a few times last night but they need to be more consistent. They call non existent interference yet let a punch to the face go...the officiating was pathetic last night.

4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Dear Ben, how can you not cheer for the best hockey player in the world.

That man, makes it happen. Canadian heart and will to win, will pull thru again.

Awesome leader, who makes everyone on the team, much better.

I thought Laviollete was going to cry last night. Subban won,t be taking the Cup to Montreal.

Its easy , he is the whiniest cunt to ever play the game .....he cries and plays cheaper than everyone in the world not named Cooke or Ott. Then after all that the cunt turtles every single time someone takes exception to his shit.

I like players like Iginla , Benn , Kesler etcetc who can play every angle of the game and are Gordie Howe tough when the shit is in their face and they started it.

Crosby is a cunt , plain and simple

Best player in the world. Pretty awesome title to own for several years now, and a resume that is equaled by nobody, in any sport.

A bazillion others can,t all be wrong. Your opinion doesn,t weigh very heavy in the voting.

16 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Best player in the world. Pretty awesome title to own for several years now, and a resume that is equaled by nobody, in any sport.

A bazillion others can,t all be wrong. Your opinion doesn,t weigh very heavy in the voting.

People don't like the guy....so what...get over it. He does take a lot of abuse on the ice though. :lol:

38 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

People don't like the guy....so what...get over it. He does take a lot of abuse on the ice though. :lol:

So does every other player in the league ....99% of them dont cry like a period cunt over it non stop though

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So does every other player in the league ....99% of them dont cry like a period cunt over it non stop though

Settle down now...not a fan either...jus sayin.