Check your account email address ×

Making a Murderer follow-on by Candace Owens ... "Convicting a Murderer"

Bontz

The wife and I got sucked into the Making a Murderer show when it was all the rage a few years ago.  We came away from watching that show like many did, thinking the Avery guy was 100% set up by the cops and Manitowoc officials (we actually thought it was the brother-in-law and other nephew that killed the lady, not Avery and the nephew that got convicted)..  I just saw the other day, there's a new follow-on show called "Convicting a Murderer" and it's being driven by Candace Owens, I guess?  Not sure if anyone has watched the first episode, or not ... it's supposed to be on YouTube.  I think I'll try to catch it this weekend at some point.  It's just a weird  story altogether and I still don't know what to make of it all.  Either the dude is legitimately a POS and is in jail for the right reasons, or he's part of the biggest railroad job in history.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

The wife and I got sucked into the Making a Murderer show when it was all the rage a few years ago.  We came away from watching that show like many did, thinking the Avery guy was 100% set up by the cops and Manitowoc officials (we actually thought it was the brother-in-law and other nephew that killed the lady, not Avery and the nephew that got convicted)..  I just saw the other day, there's a new follow-on show called "Convicting a Murderer" and it's being driven by Candace Owens, I guess?  Not sure if anyone has watched the first episode, or not ... it's supposed to be on YouTube.  I think I'll try to catch it this weekend at some point.  It's just a weird  story altogether and I still don't know what to make of it all.  Either the dude is legitimately a POS and is in jail for the right reasons, or he's part of the biggest railroad job in history.

The dude is a pos regardless of the railroad job. Let me explain it to you 

The cops and entire justice system are all filth

This dude and his nephew are filth

They all need to die 

• Haha 1