Check your account email address ×

Toyota’s solid state battery bumps range to 745 miles.

spin_dry

12 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Well, if they had adequate self charging systems, you wouldn,t have to plug them in. 

So you want to put a fucking diesel generator on the car too :lol: holy fuck man ….you want a 100’ tall windmill on it? Do you have any clue the amount of power it takes to charge one of these fucking things?

Just now, awful knawful said:

Remember that big red picket you hit coming off the river?

Or that Yamaha you borrowed and thought it was a good idea to water skip with?

Remember when you were an inbred faggot ass retard that’s never ridden anything faster than a 900 ace? Dumbass motherfucker 

Just now, f7ben said:

So you want to put a fucking diesel generator on the car too :lol: holy fuck man ….you want a 100’ tall windmill on it? Do you have any clue the amount of power it takes to charge one of these fucking things?

No I don,t, that,s why I was asking. I,m surprised with solid state and all the smarts engineers have these days, that they couldn,t come up with a way to make it happen. 

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

No I don,t, that,s why I was asking. I,m surprised with solid state and all the smarts engineers have these days, that they couldn,t come up with a way to make it happen. 

If you covered the entire car with solar panels it would take a month to charge it in perfect sun …..these are large batteries and lots of power. I’m just spouting numbers obviously but there is no way to make anything other than a gimmick as far as renewable self contained charging on these. The weight and drag offset the gains 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Remember when you were an inbred faggot ass retard that’s never ridden anything faster than a 900 ace? Dumbass motherfucker 

I have great diversity in my family tree. French, English, Scottish, Irish and native American.

Unlike you're Uncle Daddy Jerry Springer cousin fuckin self.

Wasn't that Yamaha a 4 stroke Phazer?

What's that, like 80hp?

Was it too much to handle?

DEEERRPPP