Check your account email address ×

“I told him I’d kick the sh-t out of – beat the – I told him to stop,”

Former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown threatened President Joe Biden with bodily harm when the then-veep allegedly got fresh with Brown’s wife more than a decade ago, he recalled this week.

“I told him I’d kick the sh-t out of – beat the – I told him to stop,” Brown told host Tom Shattuck on the “Burn Barrel” podcast Wednesday.

“He didn’t act the way I thought he should,” Brown added.

“And, you know, we called him on it, and that’s it.”

The incident occurred in 2010, when Biden, in his role as president of the Senate, posed for photos with Brown and his wife, Gail Huff Brown, at the Republican’s swearing-in ceremony in the US Capitol.

Photographers captured Huff Brown’s frozen grin as Biden’s right hand remained awkwardly behind her back – apparently near her posterior – as the portrait session ended.

Scott Brown, Gail Huff Brown, Joe Biden Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown said then-Vice President Joe Biden got handsy with Brown’s wife when swearing him into the Senate on Feb. 4, 2010. AP Archive/YouTube

Brown, who won his senate seat in a 2010 special election after the death of Sen. Teddy Kennedy and served just three years in office, refused to elaborate on the episode.

Joe Biden holds hands of woman President Biden has been accused of being too touchy-feely. REUTERS

“No, no. It’s old news, it’s old news,” he insisted when Shattuck pressed him for further details.

Instead, Brown blamed Biden’s inappropriate handsiness on incipient dementia — which, he suggested, has worsened during his presidency.

President Joe Biden Biden, 80, has frequently been accused of being overly familiar with women and young girls. AP

“I spent quite a bit of time with him. I enjoyed his company,” Brown recalled.

“But we all know people who have dementia and have the beginning of Alzheimer’s, and he’s got it,” he said.

“I mean, it’s the walk. It’s the way he’s mumbling, his anger outbursts. And it’s a shame that we can’t do better in this great country.”

Stephanie Carter, Joe Biden, Ash Carter In 2015, Stephanie Carter appeared visibly uncomfortable when Biden whispered in her ear and caressed her shoulders as her husband, Secretary of Defense Ash Carter, spoke in the White House. AFP/Getty Images

For years, Biden has been notorious for his touchy-feely behavior with women and young girls — with a particular fondness for groping female family members of new senators and cabinet members taking the oath of office.

In June, actress Eva Longoria had to physically guide the 80-year-old president’s hands away from her breasts as he embraced her at a White House film screening.