Check your account email address ×

US eyes military cooperation with Russia in Syria

This is just Priceless.....of course, it popped up for a second then, when I went back to read it I had to scour the fucking internet!  Anything that is detrimental or possibly so gets buried quick! Putin could give a shit less that "the Obama administration is considering a plan with them (Russia)"...:lol: And with those two "super military strategists" (Obama and Kerry), I'm sure the Kremlin is laughing their asses off this morning with the "ripped from the headlines" attempt for the media to somehow make the Obuttfuck administration seem relevant in the "Big Boy" (power country) world.  They are not.  SO let's see..."there will be consequences (for Russia)......" and "GB will be at the back of the queue".  :lol2:

I think we all need to be honest and let the big boys handle ISIS, we are no longer the country that needs to be spearheading any type of  worldly "police action".  We currently lack the leadership and the will to follow through when the lib-tards are running the show.  NOBODY in the world really cares what we think or do anymore.  Our media is used against us and smart enough people know that and will run around and do what they want without a care in the world.  They know our administration is fighting for their rights and freedoms here and abroad.  We are kind.....which, while kindness doesn't always mean weakness, it does in our case.

A snippet of the joke:

"The Obama administration is considering a plan to coordinate strikes against terrorist groups in Syria with Russia if Moscow agrees to use its leverage with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to stop bombing U.S.-backed rebels, U.S. officials said Thursday.

The possible cooperation comes even as top administration officials publicly criticize Moscow's own military actions in the country.
Under the proposed plan, the U.S. military and Russian Air Force would launch joint airstrikes against the al Qaeda-linked Jabhat al-Nusra, which is primarily fighting regime forces.
In exchange for deepening the military cooperation, Russia would halt its attacks on U.S.-backed rebels and other groups the U.S. does not consider terrorists, and agree to pressure Assad -- a close Russian ally -- to stop them as well."
Edited by Zambroski

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Russia isn't going to do all that..wtf.

And that's why this spouted out, laughable attempt to show the Obama administrations "power" and "world relevance" was quickly buried under the pile this morning.  Hell, even the liberal media knows this will not work out.

Again, let's just let competent leaders handle this problem.  I wonder how big the Muslim vote is for the dems?  Hmmmmm......

• Like 1