Check your account email address ×

The Fallen of World War II

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

Let's not diminish the value of this video, this video should be shown in every school in every country in every history class IMO. 

Sadly with the way things are done now a days (JMO) the younger generation does not seem to care about history and things that have happened around the world. The Woke and Cancel Cultures of today want to remove things that teach all of us about history. We're suppose to learn from history so we don't repeat history and not forget our past. Certain groups want books, statues, plaques and other items from the past removed, Info and reminders about our past history. When I'm out and about if I see a piece of history ( Statue or Plaque ) I'll stop and look at it, read it or take a pic of it and when I get home I'll look it up. 

A lot of younger people today should be taught How To Think and Not What To Think.

All Gave Some - - Some Gave All

1710098649_somegaveall.jpg.db76418a7d747d8f20a3a438c2cdf463.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Sadly with the way things are done now a days (JMO) the younger generation does not seem to care about history and things that have happened around the world. The Woke and Cancel Cultures of today want to remove things that teach all of us about history. We're suppose to learn from history so we don't repeat history and not forget our past. Certain groups want books, statues, plaques and other items from the past removed, Info and reminders about our past history. When I'm out and about if I see a piece of history ( Statue or Plaque ) I'll stop and look at it, read it or take a pic of it and when I get home I'll look it up. 

A lot of younger people today should be taught How To Think and Not What To Think.

All Gave Some - - Some Gave All

1710098649_somegaveall.jpg.db76418a7d747d8f20a3a438c2cdf463.jpg

Thanks to the democrats.

Not to take away from this thread but there's a really good movie out right now about

"The Forgotten War"  The Korean War called "Devotion"  if you get a chance to watch check it out.

Edited by Jerry 976