Check your account email address ×

poor snowflakes

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Deflection from the fact the you have to have someone to harass with your dry drunk anger.  Suck it up bipolar asshole.

No deflection and you tell me to suck it up while saying I'm "harassing" someone....fuck you are pathetic! :lol:

Now lets go pussy....post a picture or tell the class something about yourself.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Now you did it.....Mr. Original doesn't have any Carter material. :lol:

I will admit you were funnier when we were both drinking.......  JK.  Props to you for deciding to give up the wine for a while.  For the last 7 months since I retired I was drinking too much.  Not every day or anything but way more than I should have been.  I'm back to a part time problem now.  I work 1 week on and 1 week off through the summer. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, it's actually Jimmy Carters fault.  The well was drilled back when he was Prez, 1977.  40 years later it developed a tiny leak.  That didn't stop Maddow from showing all kinds of pictures with oil on the ocean dead ducks covered in oil.  What a  lying POS that bitch is. 

Now you did it! jimmtY Carter I'd a hero of the left". 

Now you did it.....Mr. Original doesn't have any Carter material. :lol:

If you could read , comprehend or remember what you drank a half hour ago , ( much less what a miserable failure carter  was) you'd have noticed that I think Carter was stupid as you are,

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Now you did it! jimmtY Carter I'd a hero of the left". 

If you could read , comprehend or remember what you drank a half hour ago , ( much less what a miserable failure carter  was) you'd have noticed that I think Carter was stupid as you are,

I just sent slinger a text asking him to get back to the forum soon.  Poor Jim needs a break from you. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I will admit you were funnier when we were both drinking.......  JK.  Props to you for deciding to give up the wine for a while.  For the last 7 months since I retired I was drinking too much.  Not every day or anything but way more than I should have been.  I'm back to a part time problem now.  I work 1 week on and 1 week off through the summer. 

The difference is Tom is that you're the Sam old Tom that has decent info and fun stuff to post,  Jimmy gets more miserable, not to mention he looks for shit to be an ass about.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

The difference is Tom is that you're the Sam old Tom that has decent info and fun stuff to post,  Jimmy gets more miserable, not to mention he looks for shit to be an ass about.

Jim is funny.  His wit cracks me up. 

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No deflection and you tell me to suck it up while saying I'm "harassing" someone....fuck you are pathetic! :lol:

Now lets go pussy....post a picture or tell the class something about yourself.

Pictuare of Jimmy hard a t work defending the working class IMG_0488.thumb.JPG.8c9c8ed894669b5548647ac6cbd9559e.JPG

Edited by Sleepr2

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

He's funny until he decides to follow you around with his snarky dry drunk attempts at humor, he's as clever as a two,year old,

Oh there is lots of following around going on but  I'm not sure Jim is the only one doing it.  The back and forth bantering is kinda funny.  You're pretty good at it too. 

As far as Jim and alcohol goes it sounds like he is on the wagon and getting along just fine.  May be temporary or it may be permanent.  Either way, I commend him for being able to recognize the need to stop.  It's not the easiest thing to do.  As mentioned, I was unemployed for the last 7 months and alcohol was an easy way to relax in the evening.  Just a couple of stiff drinks per night and a bottle of Crown would only last about 3 days. 

I'm not here to defend Jim or bash you, not my point at all.  But I do think Jim deserves a little credit for cutting back on drinking.  :bc: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh there is lots of following around going on but  I'm not sure Jim is the only one doing it.  The back and forth bantering is kinda funny.  You're pretty good at it too. 

As far as Jim and alcohol goes it sounds like he is on the wagon and getting along just fine.  May be temporary or it may be permanent.  Either way, I commend him for being able to recognize the need to stop.  It's not the easiest thing to do.  As mentioned, I was unemployed for the last 7 months and alcohol was an easy way to relax in the evening.  Just a couple of stiff drinks per night and a bottle of Crown would only last about 3 days. 

I'm not here to defend Jim or bash you, not my point at all.  But I do think Jim deserves a little credit for cutting back on drinking.  :bc: 

I'm glad you having fun ( And being productive) in your retirement, It's obvious you earned  it,  

Jimmy is a bipolar shit stirring ass , I ve tried being nice but being an ass Is part of his on line personality,  if I was as much of a pussy as McLiar I'd block him, :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I'm glad you having fun ( And being productive) in your retirement, It's obvious you earned  it,  

Jimmy is a bipolar shit stirring ass , I ve tried being nice but being an ass Is part of his on line personality,  if I was as much of a pussy as McLiar I'd block him, :lmao:

Oh bullshit....you were ok until I expressed some opinion that you deemed as liberal and then you started your usual schtick. Fuck man you're just a lying hack and anonymous little cunt.

Edited by Biggie Smails

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh bullshit....you were ok until I expressed some opinion that you deemed as liberal and then you started your usual schtick. Fuck man you're just a lying hack and anonymous little cunt.

Oh bullshit, you were fine untill you either had a couple shots or had the DTs , fuck man your a shit stiring   asshole 😭 for attention , as for lies,,  tryna mirror,

and your usual Schlick is being an ass as expected 

Edited by Sleepr2

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He's gotten worse lately, I think the only excitement he gets is taking fido for a walk in the pickers to lick the Peter Pan off his pecker, I think the dog is losing interest. :lmao:

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Oh bullshit, you were fine untill you either had a couple shots or had the DTs , fuck man your a shit stiring   asshole 😭 for attention , as for lies,,  tryna mirror,

Is that all you got....the alcohol thing? Fuck you are not only a coward but stupid as well. Maybe it's projection on your part....who knows.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

He's gotten worse lately, I think the only excitement he gets is taking fido for a walk in the pickers to lick the Peter Pan off his pecker, I think the dog is losing interest. :lmao:

That's a weird thing to say but you do live in Wisconsin so par for the course there.

Is that all you got....the alcohol thing? Fuck you are not only a coward but stupid as well. Maybe it's projection on your part....who knows.

Have another shot big man, the only projection here is you pretending you are anything other than a shit stiring ass,

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I doubt the dog can stand his bipolar shit either 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Have another shot big man, the only projection here is you pretending you are anything other than a shit stiring ass,

Again with the booze.....doesn't seem possible but you might be  more of a dolt than I thought. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

I doubt the dog can stand his bipolar shit either 

Well seeing as I post pictures even you should be able to see the dog is doing just fine.