Check your account email address ×

StudBoy has pissed me off

f7ben

I bought a set of 7.5 shapers for the axys this year and they were working well ....maybe a touch too much steering effort but overall the right setup.

I put 700 miles on them in mostly good conditions. I inspected them last week when I got home from riding and the left bar was missing 5" of carbide in the center of the bar. Figured I must of hit a rock or something......sucks but it happens. My right side bar looked like new.

I emailed Studboy and briefly explained the situation and asked if I could just purchase one bar. I mentioned that I always use shapers and am happy with them and that I would just like to be back to having two bars that were in more or less new shape and didnt need an extra laying around for no reason.

I got no response .....no acknowledgement that I had sent an inquiry. That will be my last studboy purchase. Fuck them. 

Scott Bergstrom will get my money from now on....he always answers the phone

Just now, f7ben said:

I bought a set of 7.5 shapers for the axys this year and they were working well ....maybe a touch too much steering effort but overall the right setup.

I put 700 miles on them in mostly good conditions. I inspected them last week when I got home from riding and the left bar was missing 5" of carbide in the center of the bar. Figured I must of hit a rock or something......sucks but it happens. My right side bar looked like new.

I emailed Studboy and briefly explained the situation and asked if I could just purchase one bar. I mentioned that I always use shapers and am happy with them and that I would just like to be back to having two bars that were in more or less new shape and didnt need an extra laying around for no reason.

I got no response .....no acknowledgement that I had sent an inquiry. That will be my last studboy purchase. Fuck them. 

yeah he does. get the triple points. bought a pair for my daughter's sled two seasons ago and they still turn on a dime, even on concrete.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Call them 

I bought some 7.5" shaper bars at Novi.  Didn't notice a problem with them but when I went to put them on, 1 was fucked up.  Called them and told them the problem. They sent me a replacement.  They charged my credit card for 1 bar, and when I sent the damaged one back, they credited my card.  

Call them. Talk to Danielle. She'll take care of you :bc:

13 minutes ago, oleroule said:

how's the left side hyfax?

perfect ...the carbide in front and behind the spot it was missing is mint too .....it just got knocked out by a rock or something

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah he does. get the triple points. bought a pair for my daughter's sled two seasons ago and they still turn on a dime, even on concrete.

they are awesome at bergstrom

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Call them 

I bought some 7.5" shaper bars at Novi.  Didn't notice a problem with them but when I went to put them on, 1 was fucked up.  Called them and told them the problem. They sent me a replacement.  They charged my credit card for 1 bar, and when I sent the damaged one back, they credited my card.  

Call them. Talk to Danielle. She'll take care of you :bc:

I'll try that ....but when its busy I dont mind emailing and waiting a few days for a reply......but I expect a fucking reply at some point

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

perfect ...the carbide in front and behind the spot it was missing is mint too .....it just got knocked out by a rock or something

they are awesome at bergstrom

I'll try that ....but when its busy I dont mind emailing and waiting a few days for a reply......but I expect a fucking reply at some point

It's always easier to just call and talk to someone.  That's why I always put in my CL , eBay or online site ads when selling stuff to call or text me , instead of email. Call them and explain what happened. Theyll send you just 1. They'll take care of you.  Trust me, they don't want a bad reputation all over the Internet.