Check your account email address ×

Social media should be a public utility

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Government seizing/nationalizing companies. Sounds like Venezuela, the USSR, or even modern day China.

Luckily we live in a democracy where if people don’t like what YouTube is doing, they’ll move to rumble, because both are allowed to exist. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Government seizing/nationalizing companies. Sounds like Venezuela, the USSR, or even modern day China.

Luckily we live in a democracy where if people don’t like what YouTube is doing, they’ll move to rumble, because both are allowed to exist. 

Who said seizure? 

we don’t live in a democracy dipshit!! It’s a constitutional republic. 

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Who said seizure? 

we don’t live in a democracy dipshit!! It’s a constitutional republic. 

It’s no longer a private entity if the government turns it into a “public utility” as dear Jimmy wants, so call it want you want.

Sure, we live in a constitutional republic on a section of flat earth. :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
18 hours ago, akvanden said:

Hilarious.....Dude Jimmy Dore is a known progressive Liberal. Way far left. 

While I may not agree with all his Politics , he has been correct on a ton if shit that History now proves. 

And he didnt cry about Trump and Vote for Biden like you. 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

While I may not agree with all his Politics , he has been correct on a ton if shit that History now proves. 

Funny, how they don’t see themselves as the whack jobs.  No matter someone’s history, if they say something different than Jen , they suddenly lost their mind and are now a right wing conspiracy theorist. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
48 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Funny, how they don’t see themselves as the whack jobs.  No matter someone’s history, if they say something different than Jen , they suddenly lost their mind and are now a right wing conspiracy theorist. 

What's crazy is nowadays I find myself agreeing with a true "Liberal" like Jimmy Dore ....

Meanwhile fake ShitLibs like Him and others like mainefag and spin dick are all about forcing Big Pharma down everyone's throat, Masks (even on Children),  and Health cards to be apart of society.  They are insane. And thankfully they will eventually be on the wrong side of History. 

14 hours ago, EvilBird said:

14 hours ago, Cold War said:

13 hours ago, EvilBird said:

What's crazy is nowadays I find myself agreeing with a true "Liberal" like Jimmy Dore ....

Meanwhile fake ShitLibs like Him and others like mainefag and spin dick are all about forcing Big Pharma down everyone's throat, Masks (even on Children),  and Health cards to be apart of society.  They are insane. And thankfully they will eventually be on the wrong side of History. 

So you like the idea of government taking control of social media companies and turning them into public utilities? Maybe other forms of media next?

Capitalism thrives in those kinds of environments where there’s the threat of government takeover/control.

But yeah, maybe I’m the whack job on this one.

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

So you like the idea of government taking control of social media companies and turning them into public utilities? Maybe other forms of media next?

Capitalism thrives in those kinds of environments where there’s the threat of government takeover/control.

But yeah, maybe I’m the whack job on this one.

I dont really give a shit. I hate Facebook and Twitter. Let the Gubment take over . You still wont see me on it.