Check your account email address ×

The Data is in on Lockdowns

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It’s taken out of context because it complete Contradicts everything he’s pushed and supported 

I fell for it the first couple months but had no problem admitting I was wrong and we were lied to . At this point in time, if you won’t admit it and think those responsible need to be held accountable  for the damage they inflicted on us. I don’t know what to say. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You’ve supported all this Covid nonsense. Many of us have said from day one that all of this was BS and you called us conspiracy theorists 

Bullshit.  I've supported none of it.  You can only see black and white and search like hell for a conspiracy to support your color.  When you post ridiculousness I comment.  Goes for everyone unless someone beats me to it.

40 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Bullshit.  I've supported none of it.  You can only see black and white and search like hell for a conspiracy to support your color.  When you post ridiculousness I comment.  Goes for everyone unless someone beats me to it.

You support all of it including masks snd vaccines