Check your account email address ×

'Grave concern' over Covid in Europe as German cases soar

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The scare is really being ramped up again.  GET THAT FUCKING SHOT!  

I just laugh

I was at the doctor today . Talking with her about how I really don't want steroids to fuck up my immune system right now . She say because of covid I was like yeah and just general flu season and I am nor huge in to script drugs any way . She was like yeah I get that . So you did not get a covid shot . I was like well early on I was planning on it them my wife started getting reactions . She was like oh my what happend start telling her she was like oh your are xxxxxxs husband.  

Then she says yeah I would not get one if I were you .

This comes as I am attempting to switch clinics to Scott Jennsons he is not taking any new peopke but his daughter is . Sort of a pita with insurance.  May just see how this woman works out for a bit 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

If I had 100 I would have went to court over it.  Occasionally I'll have a few beers with some of my workers and a number of them said they would quit if we had to or made it mandatory.  All are healthy or already had it. 

I would fire every one I suspected of voting for the kind of people who approve of this shit till I got to 99 and just called it downsizing in order to stay competitive .

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I'm a job creator. 

Getting truck stop head cross countery is not job creation . 

My guess is you have never personally created a job or given out a paycheck out of your account ever . Have zero fucking idea about anything involved with having employees. 

• Like 1