Check your account email address ×

US high court won’t block vaccines for Maine health workers

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What? That's a goofy statement. 

Not really . I have some customers who are doctors who said fuck this in the oboma yrs and they have there own network of privet care patients now and are doing better than before and are getting larger and larger . Lots of the Bible thumpers have been doing the group self insured thing for yrs also and have there own network of providers also .

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not really . I have some customers who are doctors who said fuck this in the oboma yrs and they have there own network of privet care patients now and are doing better than before and are getting larger and larger . Lots of the Bible thumpers have been doing the group self insured thing for yrs also and have there own network of providers also .

Good luck to them. The small groups around here offer no discounts and it's a battle to get coverage through major insurance companies because they're not in network. I won't use them and most employees at major employers won't either. 

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good luck to them. The small groups around here offer no discounts and it's a battle to get coverage through major insurance companies because they're not in network. I won't use them and most employees at major employers won't either. 

They are doing just fine . No insurance you pay to be a member and pay cash for service . Like I said they have a rather large network of doctors now and not taking any new members.  

Going to a fucking regular doctor now is a pathetic joke any way . Just checking boxes on the computer  and attempting up sells . Completely worthless 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

They are doing just fine . No insurance you pay to be a member and pay cash for service . Like I said they have a rather large network of doctors now and not taking any new members.  

Going to a fucking regular doctor now is a pathetic joke any way . Just checking boxes on the computer  and attempting up sells . Completely worthless 

My doc is awesome. I've had him for over 20 years. Zero issues. The surgeon that did my hip replacement was also top notch. Sorry about your luck. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

My doc is awesome. I've had him for over 20 years. Zero issues. The surgeon that did my hip replacement was also top notch. Sorry about your luck. 

Not just my luck it is the way it is moving . Cattel thrugh the prossesing plant . Good luck with your coverage on the road out if network lol that should be real fun for you 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Not just my luck it is the way it is moving . Cattel thrugh the prossesing plant . Good luck with your coverage on the road out if network lol that should be real fun for you 

I have UMR. Gold standard company/policy with a nationwide network of quality providers. Non-issue.