Check your account email address ×

The United States had worse outcomes with covid than third world countries

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, akvanden said:

Oh, sorry to leave you hanging. 

Delta, as was in India, as is or was in states and other countries. The severity of mortality rates based on vaccination rates, local and state policies, etc.The drop? It's running it's course. First strain last year, now delta - will there be more? I hope not. There are only so many susceptible unvaccinated, vaccinated who are still susceptible, etc. The question, and its always been THE question, is how many do we want to lose along the way, and what are we willing to do in order to prevent deaths?

Here's your link(s), since you don't want to take the time to type in "India Deaths" into the google machine. And feel free to read it from any source that pleases you, rather than some lame MSM response.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/07/20/1018438334/indias-pandemic-death-toll-estimated-at-about-4-million-10-times-the-official-co

https://cgdev.org/publication/three-new-estimates-indias-all-cause-excess-mortality-during-covid-19-pandemic

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/08/global-covid-death-toll-higher-pandemic

Ah yes.....estimates.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Ah yes.....estimates.  :lol:  

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't have a response.

Highmark: "Why aren't we seeing deaths in 3rd world countries"

Me: "Because they don't have a good way or testing or recording, since you know, they're a 3rd world country. But here are estimates that are being reported"

Highmark: "oh haha, estimates"

:bashhead:

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't have a response.

Highmark: "Why aren't we seeing deaths in 3rd world countries"

Me: "Because they don't have a good way or testing or recording, since you know, they're a 3rd world country. But here are estimates that are being reported"

Highmark: "oh haha, estimates"

:bashhead:

Must I remind you India was not included in my initial assessment of "3rd world countries?"

What am I saying....of course I will. 

So what again do you attribute India (and Florida's) sharp decline in covid cases?

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Must I remind you India was not included in my initial assessment of "3rd world countries?"

What am I saying....of course I will. 

So what again do you attribute India (and Florida's) sharp decline in covid cases?

Read back 3 posts.

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You have your moments, and then you have JT moments. This is the later. 

:lol:  I'll try to do better just for the most "intelligent" people on the board such as yourself.  :lmao:

• Like 1