Check your account email address ×

Nothing to see here.

JEFF

And some her will say there's not much fraud in the unemployment system.

PERSONAL FINANCE

Labor Department pumps $240 million into unemployment system to fight ‘terrifying’ fraud

It’s unclear exactly how much money has been lost to theft. The Labor Department’s Office of Inspector General estimates about $87 billion in benefits may ultimately be paid improperly, a significant portion due to fraud, while pandemic-era programs are intact. Those programs are slated to end Sept. 6.

Much of the early fraud had been concentrated around a federal program for the self-employed and others that let applicants self-certify their eligibility for benefits. That feature helped deliver aid more quickly but opened the door to criminals looking to exploit the system.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/12/labor-department-gives-states-240-million-to-fight-unemployment-fraud.html

PUBLISHED THU, AUG 12 20211:18 PM EDTUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

And some her will say there's not much fraud in the unemployment system.

PERSONAL FINANCE

Labor Department pumps $240 million into unemployment system to fight ‘terrifying’ fraud

It’s unclear exactly how much money has been lost to theft. The Labor Department’s Office of Inspector General estimates about $87 billion in benefits may ultimately be paid improperly, a significant portion due to fraud, while pandemic-era programs are intact. Those programs are slated to end Sept. 6.

Much of the early fraud had been concentrated around a federal program for the self-employed and others that let applicants self-certify their eligibility for benefits. That feature helped deliver aid more quickly but opened the door to criminals looking to exploit the system.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/12/labor-department-gives-states-240-million-to-fight-unemployment-fraud.html

PUBLISHED THU, AUG 12 20211:18 PM EDTUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

I posted months ago, that this is EXACTLY what would happen.

Look at my SIG-LINE!! LOOK AT IT!! DID YOU LOOK AT IT!!!  It's OFFICIAL!!! 

LOOK AT MY GODDAMN SIG-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted months ago, that this is EXACTLY what would happen.

Look at my SIG-LINE!! LOOK AT IT!! DID YOU LOOK AT IT!!!  It's OFFICIAL!!! 

LOOK AT MY GODDAMN SIG-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Yeah you did! But so did everyone with more than 3 functioning brain cells.

:congrats: