Check your account email address ×

Biden going to fold to lobbyist and foreign countries?

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

remember when my drunk cousin slapped you up and stole your money when you lived in tanana?

Which cousin???  You all have the same dna that has made your entire society full of inbred retards.  What’s in feel like being an inbred retarded Eskimo in today’s world?

Just now, BOHICA said:

Which cousin???  You all have the same dna that has made your entire society full of inbred retards.  What’s in feel like being an inbred retarded Eskimo in today’s world?

idk im not an eskimo so ask someone else. how did it feel when my drunk cousin slapped you up and stole your money when you lived in tanana? is that why you hate Indians? weak american faggot

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

idk im not an eskimo so ask someone else. how did it feel when my drunk cousin slapped you up and stole your money when you lived in tanana? is that why you hate Indians? weak american faggot

You are an Eskimo.  Inbred and retarded...  you can’t change that as that is how you were born.

21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You are an Eskimo.  Inbred and retarded...  you can’t change that as that is how you were born.

i am not. remember when my drunk cousin slapped you up and stole your money when you lived in tanana? is that why you hate Indians?

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i am not. remember when my drunk cousin slapped you up and stole your money when you lived in tanana? is that why you hate Indians?

Shocker a drunk skimo doing a strong armed robery.  And his family holding him up on a pedestal for the act . 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

what are yoh talking about american faggot?

You braging up your drunken (like that has to be said) skimo cuz pulling a strong arm robery. What part was confusing you? 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

You braging up your drunken (like that has to be said) skimo cuz pulling a strong arm robery. What part was confusing you? 

oh ok, sorry your retardation threw me off me for a bit there because you mentioned a skimo. but yeah, gaygrabsdicks10 used to live in tanana and is 5'5" faggot little white boy and got slapped up by my cousin. that's why he is racist and hates Indians. pretty funny