Check your account email address ×

For all the talk of fake news

On 1/21/2021 at 5:16 PM, Ez ryder said:

lack of covering truth is what makes you giddy . and that is just fucking sad . but would any one expect anything less out of the Styrofoam producing  environmentalist kayak Karen?  

Lack of covering the truth. Every time you fucktards claim the truth is being withheld by the mainstream media, there is plenty of evidence that you are lying. It is covered, but they don’t fall for the lies fox and everyone right of them fall for.  

ie. Dominion voting machines being rigged by Chavez.  Do you still believe that?

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lack of covering the truth. Every time you fucktards claim the truth is being withheld by the mainstream media, there is plenty of evidence that you are lying. It is covered, but they don’t fall for the lies fox and everyone right of them fall for.  

ie. Dominion voting machines being rigged by Chavez.  Do you still believe that?

bull shit 

truth is things like what was going down in Portland for 2 days and nights and prob last night but who could know when your beloved media refuses to cover it and if they do it is burred on the last page or spun like toolkit or your self is covering said story . you would have zero clue seeing as you prob see Portland as mostly peaceful protesting like CNN told you  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

bull shit 

truth is things like what was going down in Portland for 2 days and nights and prob last night but who could know when your beloved media refuses to cover it and if they do it is burred on the last page or spun like toolkit or your self is covering said story . you would have zero clue seeing as you prob see Portland as mostly peaceful protesting like CNN told you  

Ok little fella.  Do you believe Chavez rigged the dominion voting machines like Rudy and Sydney claimed?

On 1/21/2021 at 8:12 AM, revkevsdi said:

Conservatives sure like to be lied to. 

Look how angry they got at Fox News when they stopped lying. 

Every former Trump supporter and protector who finally stop lying for him suddenly become the enemy of the right. 

A liberal bleating about lies :lol:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

do you believe portland has been coved in the same light as DC 

Why are you avoiding the question 3 times. The dominion story was over a month ago, right wing news sources are retracting their stories and you won’t admit you were lied to by the media and Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Why are you avoiding the question 3 times. The dominion story was over a month ago, right wing news sources are retracting their stories and you won’t admit you were lied to by the media and Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy. 

i cant be sure nor can you of anything that went on with the vote only what we are told . i know I saw video of election judges stoping the count sending every one home. then after the room was clear start to instantly stuff ballots from under a table covered in a tabelcloth that was pushed in  10 hrs before hand in to a counter . I know we were told over and over all harvested ballots and mail in ballot would be checked with signature and address verification and I know almost none were . I know this sort of bull shit needs to stop if they expect people to trust the vote .  do I think trump won no do i think there was no fraud fuck no 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2021 at 11:38 AM, Ez ryder said:

i cant be sure nor can you of anything that went on with the vote only what we are told . i know I saw video of election judges stoping the count sending every one home. then after the room was clear start to instantly stuff ballots from under a table covered in a tabelcloth that was pushed in  10 hrs before hand in to a counter . I know we were told over and over all harvested ballots and mail in ballot would be checked with signature and address verification and I know almost none were . I know this sort of bull shit needs to stop if they expect people to trust the vote .  do I think trump won no do i think there was no fraud fuck no 

That video was explained in its’ uncut version. You were lied to. Still avoided the answering whether you still believe Trump’s team lie about the dominion voting machines.