Check your account email address ×

World Health Organization investigating covid responses

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Looking to Sweden approach as the Appropriate response to COVID 19 as all of Europe plunged into record setting new cases except for Sweden.  Heck Denmark completely blew there new case record out of the water yesterday.  You will easily see overall death count way exceed Sweden in all these Nordic countries.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/sweden-has-less-cases-than-many-european-countries-following-unique-controversial-approach-to-coronavirus/

WHO Europe’s senior emergency officer, Catherine Smallwood, said Thursday. “I think there are lessons for that. We will be very keen on working and hearing more from the Swedish approach.”

A train pulls into the Odenplan subway station in central Stockholm, where morning commuters without masks get off or board before settling in to read their smartphones.

Whether on trains or trams, in supermarkets or shopping malls — places where face masks are commonly worn in much of the world — Swedes go about their lives without them.

When most of Europe locked down their populations early in the pandemic by closing schools, restaurants, gyms and even borders, Swedes kept enjoying many freedoms.

It’s weird. 

I supervise one of the 3 covid units in our health region (largest in the province).  I’m still waiting for anything covid to occur  

Guess it’s not as ever deadly as the politicians and media is saying it is. 

Edited by snopro31

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

It’s weird. 

I supervise one of the 3 covid units in our health region (largest is the province). And there’s been 0 people in the unit. 

Guess it’s not as ever deadly as the politicians and media is saying it is. 

No one to watch - hey Pugsly go stand guard. :lol: