Check your account email address ×

This is what needs to happen here

jtssrx

On 9/8/2020 at 1:55 PM, Ez ryder said:

Have you not seen old Joe's campaign pledge if elected he will immediately mandate a nation wide mask ordinance.  To the joy of the likes of pampers I may add .

Side note still to date know no one petsonaly who has caught a covid

Federal law the old codger wants. 

I wonder if I have covid right now tbh.? I was a little off for a few days :dunno: ... 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You sound very upset and cock obsessed again  this week what is wrong did dad get drunk and rape you again 

the only ones cock obsessed are the gay boys mach gaykev and faggotballfagfaggey, who is a hillbilly from mn just like u faggot. if u want to talk about boys, go hang out with him queer. most of the members on fsce are non gay, that is y u aren't welcome

15 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the only ones cock obsessed are the gay boys mach gaykev and faggotballfagfaggey, who is a hillbilly from mn just like u faggot. if u want to talk about boys, go hang out with him queer. most of the members on fsce are non gay, that is y u aren't welcome

You are the one brining up fags only 2nd to the other angery closet home poo550 . Congrats not just slowly step out of the closet it will be OK 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You are the one brining up fags only 2nd to the other angery closet home poo550 . Congrats not just slowly step out of the closet it will be OK 

You come over here and say that, and you'll leave with a broken jaw, you fukkin cock-suckin, cum-swillin homo. 

You've always been a cunt that smelled.