Check your account email address ×

Former Head of F1 Tells the Truth..

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

That is 100% spot on...

He has a right to voice his opinion, and I agree.  Plus he's 89 and I'm certain at that point there are no fucks given.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He has a right to voice his opinion, and I agree.  Plus he's 89 and I'm certain at that point there are no fucks given.

That's a good point. Too bad more people in his position wouldn't tell it like it is for the sake of Western Civilization. 

Someone like rush limbaugh for example. He claims he loves his country, has plenty of money, no children and he has cancer..

At what point should he put his money where his mouth is and tell the truth about 3rd world immigration, about blacks, about the republi-frauds being yesterday's liberals, etc. About the Real problems..

I know he and others flirt with this kind of thing but they are Not telling you more than they Are telling you..

On 6/27/2020 at 12:16 PM, Phoenix said:

That's a good point. Too bad more people in his position wouldn't tell it like it is for the sake of Western Civilization. 

Someone like rush limbaugh for example. He claims he loves his country, has plenty of money, no children and he has cancer..

At what point should he put his money where his mouth is and tell the truth about 3rd world immigration, about blacks, about the republi-frauds being yesterday's liberals, etc. About the Real problems..

I know he and others flirt with this kind of thing but they are Not telling you more than they Are telling you..

Ya' know Pahoenix, the blacks are smart..................they know how to keep whites silent..................DEATH THREATS!!!

IT FUKKIN WORKS!!!!!!!   

Who amongst us is not scared shitless of going public with this shit??????????????????????????

Who amongst us would write a letter to our newspaper and put our name to it, criticizing black America's violence!!!!

Who amongst us would go online with our name, and post how much we hated seeing George Floyd made into a saint, and seeing our cities destroyed???

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who amongst us would write a letter to our newspaper and put our name to it, criticizing black America's violence!!!!

Who amongst us would go online with our name, and post how much we hated seeing George Floyd made into a saint, and seeing our cities destroyed???

It's not fear of blacks that is silencing people, it's the media and the govt.

You give blacks way too much credit, they only do what they are ALLOWED to do..

Edited by Phoenix