Check your account email address ×

the snap on truck stopped by today and announced all the regular bs, snap on best way to build credit, 1200 dollar approval today and shit

what im wondering is...how good are their power tools? i know they have a few misses as verified by ave, but i want to know is the drill a hit? im talkin about cordless btw. i already have a makita drill chager and 2 big batteries, but if the snap on tools are worth it i might sell what i got now for a red set.

9 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the snap on truck stopped by today and announced all the regular bs, snap on best way to build credit, 1200 dollar approval today and shit

what im wondering is...how good are their power tools? i know they have a few misses as verified by ave, but i want to know is the drill a hit? im talkin about cordless btw. i already have a makita drill chager and 2 big batteries, but if the snap on tools are worth it i might sell what i got now for a red set.

Snap On battery operated power tools are middle of the road at best.  Milwaukee 18v Fuel or Dewalt 20v XR Max are the best battery operated tools for most people.  Both have a wide variety of tools and accessories.  I have both the Milwaukee 18v Fuel tools and the Dewalt 20v XR tools.  About 10 of the Milwaukee tools and 7 Dewalt tools.  Both are good.  

• Like 1

i have a dewalt plug in grinder. i paid 200 bones for it. it is the 3 phase motor or "brushless" or "permanent magnet AC" motor. it is basically a tool where the motor can run off of single phase stock, no vfd or bs like that. spindle has way too much slop for what i would like but it's not really an ishya because i got it for a brute force cutting tool.

20 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Where the fuck did a SNAP-ON truck stop by!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanana? 

Manley Hot Springs?

Fairbanks?

WHERE THE FUCK WAS THAT SNAP-ON FUKKIN TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddamnit, I hate it when people don't give locations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

WHERE THE FUCK WAS THAT TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Where the fuck was that truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Answer me, you fukkin rotten chum salmon!!!!

i might b a chum salmon, but that is better than u the cum salmon, living in a sea of homosexual jizz. good job faggot

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i might b a chum salmon, but that is better than u the cum salmon, living in a sea of homosexual jizz. good job faggot

No, I got money and a formerly gorgeous woman. You're a broke-ass faggot, with no money and no future. 

4 minutes ago, Legend said:

:owned:

Oh, you gonna' let Frankie fuck you up the ass now??? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

No, I got money and a formerly gorgeous woman. You're a broke-ass faggot, with no money and no future. 

Oh, you gonna' let Frankie fuck you up the ass now??? 

Listen cum salmon, you tried to bully him and he fucked you right up your cum dumpster with ownage. You got owned like no other has ever been owned before. I thought it was very funny. 

2020 the year that Polaris 550 got voted the CUM SALMON of FS......lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Listen cum salmon, you tried to bully him and he fucked you right up your cum dumpster with ownage. You got owned like no other has ever been owned before. I thought it was very funny. 

2020 the year that Polaris 550 got voted the CUM SALMON of FS......lol

Like I told THE ONE numerous times. I am too wealthy to be owned on FS.COM. You guys can never own me. I'm too wealthy and powerful. You can't do it. You can try in vain, but ya' can't do it. 

I know ya' want to, but no matter what you post...………….it has no effect against my wealth. 

You all can vote what you want, all I have ta' do is post some of my broads, and some of my daily gains in Fidelity. 

Talk to Sledgey and AC, before you shoot your cock-smoker off again. 

Frankie, you dumb little bastard, where was that fukkin truck!!!!

Are you living in Fairbanks now, you village idiot? 

Oh, LMAO!!!  Frankie the VILLAGE IDIOT of Tanana!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2: I'd like to slap the livin' shit outta' that derelict!!!!

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Like I told THE ONE numerous times. I am too wealthy to be owned on FS.COM. You guys can never own me. I'm too wealthy and powerful. You can't do it. You can try in vain, but ya' can't do it. 

I know ya' want to, but no matter what you post...………….it has no effect against my wealth. 

You all can vote what you want, all I have ta' do is post some of my broads, and some of my daily gains in Fidelity. 

Talk to Sledgey and AC, before you shoot your cock-smoker off again. 

Polaris 550 voted CUM SALMON of FS.COM

Hows that for wealth and power!!!!

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Legend said:

550, wealthiest, most broads on FS.com!!!

12 minutes ago, Legend said:

Looks like you lost LESEND!!!

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy shit.  Nips new name is Cum Salmon of FS.  That has a nice ring to it.  .  

STFU, and get some new pants!!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Looks like you lost LESEND!!!

I win. I always win because I'm a winner. I win at money, I win at playing the markets, I win in boats, I win at chainsaws, I win at having many many young sexy broads. I win at having a much higher total worth!

You cannot win against me. I am younger, and better in every way. 

Edited by Legend

Just now, Legend said:

Lesend has chump change compared to 550, and has not posted any of his hot broads. Lesend is obviously gay, and likes man-ass. 

1 minute ago, Legend said:

I win. I always win because I'm a winner. I win at money, I win at playing the markets, I win in boats, I win at chainsaws, I win at having many many young sexy broads. 

You cannot win against me. I am younger, and better in every way. 

Post your money, and your broads, or you're gay!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Post your money, and your broads, or you're gay!!!

Ive posted my broads and money already on here. But you're to lazy to look for it. The first sign of a loser!

Just now, Legend said:

Ive posted my broads and money already on here. But you're to lazy to look for it. The first sign of a loser!

Re-post them now, or you're gay.