Check your account email address ×

Who Thinks They Can Listen to a 70 yr. Old Black Man for 5 Minutes Without Crying or Throwing Their Own Feces?

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....so this is some of that white supremacist stuff I’m hearing you keep posting.

Got it!

From the 2:00 to the 4:00 is pertinent.  The statement given around 3:55 is the truth.

The random acts of senseless violence and murder on the streets that happens everyday in every city is far beyond insane. Every city in the country has been largely destroyed. Many, like Detroit are largely abandoned. Many people don't know or don't care about it. 

You won't find very much of what I say that is any different than what JLP says. Even mainstreamers like Larry Elder talk about most of it...JLP has sjw losers on his show and it's comical as hell. They can't just scream white supreemacist at him and without that all they can do is either puke out the usual lies they've been programed with, or babble incoherently...Good entertainment.

The other guy in the vid, Colin Flaherty is the top expert on the subject of b on w crime, the fake media lying about it and the govt rigging the stats and letting criminals get away with it. Also included in that is the fake media creating the alter world where every aspect is turned 180 degrees backwards. Then there are all the hoaxes...He was banned from youtube. The guy has a long list of credentials, he's written at least 3 books. He was very successful in normie world until he started investigating this subject, he's gone underground now...

Edited by Phoenix

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The random acts of senseless violence and murder on the streets that happens everyday in every city is far beyond insane. Every city in the country has been largely destroyed. Many, like Detroit are largely abandoned. Many people don't know or don't care about it. 

You won't very much of what I say that is any different than what JLP says. Even mainstreamers like Larry Elder talk about most of it...

The other guy in the vid, Colin Flaherty is the top expert on the subject of b on w crime, the fake media lying about it and the govt rigging the stats and letting criminals get away with it. Also included in that is the fake media creating the alter world where every aspect turned 180 degrees backwards. Then there are all the hoaxes...He was banned from youtube. The guy has a long list of credentials, he's written at least 3 books. He was very successful in normie world until he started investigating this subject, he's gone underground now...

Shut up, racist!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shut up, racist!

The % of white people who are racist probably rounds down to zero. That's why the freaks keep expanding the definition to the point where it's meaningless...

22 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The % of white people who are racist probably rounds down to zero. That's why the freaks keep expanding the definition to the point where it's meaningless...

Oh, I disagree.  There are plenty of racists on all sides.  And they should truly be admonished at every turn.  Plenty of racism to be called out. The ones pretendIng that only one race can be “racist” is absurdly ridiculous And ignorant. Those.pretending blacks can’t be racist is just asinine noise from the lowest of the intellectuals wondering around in their own clouds of stupidity.

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LOL, do you actually believe that? :lol:

Jesse Lee says it doesn't exist at all. He has a call in show if you want to argue it. You can also shop around and find any definition of it you want, it's ever expanding. Some modern definitions make self-evident scientific facts racist. The term has not been around that long, has changed names and by looking at the way it's used, it's obviously a propaganda tool.

Here is a definition that's fairly basic, it's what I always understood it to mean: https://www.wordnik.com/words/racist

I don't know anyone to whom that term describes. I personally don't believe anyone is morally superior in the grand scheme of things because there is no definitive universal morality to compare people to, other than what people make up for their own nations. People are different, that's just a self-evident fact. Anyone who denies that is lying or retarded. 

Also, name any non-white country that legally discriminates against it's own original majority population. Name one non-white country that brings in people from all over the world and gives them affirmative action, set-asides and special legal rights. Whites are suicidally Not racist.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I disagree.  There are plenty of racists on all sides.  And they should truly be admonished at every turn.  Plenty of racism to be called out. The ones pretendIng that only one race can be “racist” is absurdly ridiculous And ignorant. Those.pretending blacks can’t be racist is just asinine noise from the lowest of the intellectuals wondering around in their own clouds of stupidity.

If you look at the basic definition I linked above, I don't think you'll find very many white people who actually fit the term. Others-yes, which their business. That's why it's ever expanding. And all it is is a propaganda term used to control people. It's bullshit, they just label everything they don't like it as 'racist'. Real racism is almost impossible to prove because it's simply a belief. The retard brigade believe facts can somehow be judged in moral terms and called "racist". That is assinine on it's face, as is claiming that discussing facts is "racists". The average sjw is operating at the level of Pavlov's Dogs. They just puke out conditioned responses without know wtf they are even talking about. That's why they can never discuss anything, they are too stupid to understand what they even believe...

Think about how many people have been killed because of fake 'racism', just on the issue of the current virus. It's what kept Trump from immediately closing off all people coming from china. It was even worse in Italy. Their govt murdered 10's of 1000's of people by not stopping people coming from china until it was too late. They were literally telling their citizens to hug a chinese person in Italy to show they weren't racist! 

Yeah, he keeps trying to come back under different names, nut I think they canned him.

Too bad, 'cause without Flaherty, we would NEVAH know what's really going on out there.

Pahoenix, keep up the good work, you're better at it than I am.

However, be aware that I have been posting for years that, BLACK AMERICA IS WHITE AMERICA'S BIGGEST THREAT.  

A white can defend against covid 19, you can not defend against the un-provoked attack of a black.

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, he keeps trying to come back under different names, nut I think they canned him.

Too bad, 'cause without Flaherty, we would NEVAH know what's really going on out there.

Pahoenix, keep up the good work, you're better at it than I am.

However, be aware that I have been posting for years that, BLACK AMERICA IS WHITE AMERICA'S BIGGEST THREAT.  

A white can defend against covid 19, you can not defend against the un-provoked attack of a black.

He is on Bitchute.com and Minds.com