Check your account email address ×

Was Boris Johnson healed with trumps cure?

Rod

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

One hospital.  :lol:  Seriously dude, you need to try harder. 

A hospital in France has had to stop an experimental treatment using hydroxychloroquine on at least one coronavirus patient after it became a "major risk" to their cardiac health.

https://www.newsweek.com/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-france-heart-cardiac-1496810

He lies all the time and just hopes he’s not called on it lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

He lies all the time and just hopes he’s not called on it lol

Got to love the Newsweek article and its spin. (pun intended)   They did the same bullshit on Sweden and Chloroquine.  

https://www.newsweek.com/swedish-hospitals-chloroquine-covid-19-side-effects-1496368

SOME SWEDISH HOSPITALS HAVE STOPPED USING CHLOROQUINE TO TREAT COVID-19 AFTER REPORTS OF SEVERE SIDE EFFECTS

Edited by Highmark

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

One hospital.  :lol:  Seriously dude, you need to try harder. 

A hospital in France has had to stop an experimental treatment using hydroxychloroquine on at least one coronavirus patient after it became a "major risk" to their cardiac health.

https://www.newsweek.com/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-france-heart-cardiac-1496810

Major risk to cardiac health. Not a big deal. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Major risk to cardiac health. Not a big deal. :lol: 

At least one patient.  :lol:   Fuck with the side effects that med ads list on tv nightly that one is minor.   I love the one that says rare deadly brain virus.  WTF!

No different than any drug a patient must weight the side effects to the benefits.   I'll request Hydroxychloroquine the minute I test positive and wouldn't think twice about it.   I'd rather a cardiac incident in the hospital than being intubated for a week or two. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

At least one patient.  :lol:   Fuck with the side effects that med ads list on tv nightly that one is minor.   I love the one that says rare deadly brain virus.  WTF!

What’s so silly is that there’s other drugs that are actually known to be effective against covid19, yet they’re not getting any airplay. One of the issues is small blood clots forming in the lungs. Doctors have been using anti clotting drugs and blood thinners to treat actual symptoms. 

the fact is that trump watch a small segment on Fox News about a malaria treatment and the rest is history. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

What’s so silly is that there’s other drugs that are actually known to be effective against covid19, yet they’re not getting any airplay. One of the issues is small blood clots forming in the lungs. Doctors have been using anti clotting drugs and blood thinners to treat actual symptoms. 

the fact is that trump watch a small segment on Fox News about a malaria treatment and the rest is history. 

Remdesivir?  

I don't think there are any questions Hydroxychloroquine is working in at least a significant amount of cases.   

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

More lies from Mr Thpin 

surprise