Check your account email address ×

Arizona man dies, wife in critical condition after taking aquarium cleaner containing malaria drug for coronavirus

10 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you are american and therefore retarded. retards like you use aquarium cleaner instead of doctor recommended treatments. got that idea from call of duty faggot? 

ok frank so you are a Rusian then . have it your way i don't really care 

now go back to chugging h20 in hopes to pass your next piss test 

18 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

To be fair Frankie, you too are an US citizen like it or not.

Alaska Natives were not citizens of the United States for 57 years. From 1867, when the U.S. claimed ownership of Alaska, to 1924, when the Indian Citizenship Act was enacted, Alaska Natives “could not own land in their own homeland, could not file for mining claims, could not protect their salmon streams from the canned salmon industry and could not vote – unless they were able to pass a vigorous literacy test and prove abandonment of Native lifestyle and religion,” Hensley reports.

The Alaska Native Brotherhood was formed in 1912 to fight for Native rights as citizens of the United States, Hensley reports. “The Indian Reorganization Act was amended to include Alaska in 1936 and as a consequence, Alaska today has 200 [plus] recognized Tribes.”

no i am not

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

ok frank so you are a Rusian then . have it your way i don't really care 

now go back to chugging h20 in hopes to pass your next piss test 

i am not a russian either you retarded aquarium cleaner eater

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

no i am not

Ah, yes you are, you are also an American being you live in North America. I know you don't like that fact but it is what it is.

Edited by XCR1250

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Ah, yes you are, you are also an American being you live in North America. I know you don't like that fact but it is what it is.

no i am not. and north america is only what americans and englanders call this western continent. 

6 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Im not an American and I live in North America. 

Actually you are, just like the French, German's, etc.  are Europeans.

We here are not called United Staters, but because we live in the America's we call ourselves American's.

Edited by XCR1250

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it is a fact

Says you..you can say that about anyone from anyplace, each person regardless of who or where you're from are all different, you can't simply group everyone as the same..what about someone who becomes an American citizen after coming from somewhere else?  Does that automatically make them  as you claim "retarded"? And now can't trust what they say? That's simply false.

Edited by XCR1250

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Actually you are, just like the French, German's, etc.  are Europeans.

We here are not called United Staters, but because we live in the America's we call ourselves American's.

No.

Canada is part of North America. 

Just like the United States is.

5 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

No.

Canada is part of North America. 

Just like the United States is.

We aren't called United Staters. We used to be called Colonists. 

Is Canada classed as America?
So, yes, Canada is part of America, and more specifically is located in North America. Canada used to be called “British North America”. The correct name for the country sandwiched between Canada and Mexico is “The United States of America'.

Canadians rarely apply the term American to themselves – some Canadians resent either being referred to as Americans because of mistaken assumptions that they are U.S. citizens or others' inability, particularly of those overseas, to distinguish Canadian from American accents.

Edited by XCR1250

10 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Says you..you can say that about anyone from anyplace, each person regardless of who or where you're from are all different, you can't simply group everyone as the same..what about someone who becomes an American citizen after coming from somewhere else?  Does that automatically make them  as you claim "retarded"? And now can't trust what they say? That's simply false.

no they are not americans

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if they are germans then they are germans forever, not americans

That's absolutely false, you need to do some research.

If they are not American's then they wouldn't be bound by the Laws and couldn't vote or run for office, simply not the case.

Edited by XCR1250

19 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

We aren't called United Staters. We used to be called Colonists. 

Is Canada classed as America?
So, yes, Canada is part of America, and more specifically is located in North America. Canada used to be called “British North America”. The correct name for the country sandwiched between Canada and Mexico is “The United States of America'.

Canadians rarely apply the term American to themselves – some Canadians resent either being referred to as Americans because of mistaken assumptions that they are U.S. citizens or others' inability, particularly of those overseas, to distinguish Canadian from American accents.

You're American 

I'm  Canadian. 

Lol

Frankie is American. 

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

You're American 

I'm  Canadian. 

Lol

Frankie is American. 

I agree that's what we call ourselves but it still is fact that Canadians are American's, just not USA American's.

• Haha 1