Check your account email address ×

Animals

4 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Total disregard for human life.

Be nice if he pulled out a gun and capped all 3 of those pieces of garbage.  He would have done society a great service.  The whole gang pile nigger pile (sorry Moto) thing is something I will never understand.  That's pure cowardice right there.  Only tough when there are 3 of them.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

Philadelphia is loaded with negros. You would have to be insane to live anywhere near there without some form of protection, and someone else with you. 

What most people will never accept is that these black kids will attack you totally WITHOUT PROVACATION!!

People think that if they mind their own business they will be OK, they are wrong!!! These fucking blackanimals HATE everybody!! They don't dislike non-blacks, they HATE them!! 

They are brought up by their single mothers to hate the white people, and other races. They look at us as a potential victim, and nothing else. 

Mark my words, we will see a race war someday in America. There will NEVER be peace with black America. We are on a racial collision course.   

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Philadelphia is loaded with negros. You would have to be insane to live anywhere near there without some form of protection, and someone else with you. 

What most people will never accept is that these black kids will attack you totally WITHOUT PROVACATION!!

People think that if they mind their own business they will be OK, they are wrong!!! These fucking blackanimals HATE everybody!! They don't dislike non-blacks, they HATE them!! 

They are brought up by their single mothers to hate the white people, and other races. They look at us as a potential victim, and nothing else. 

Mark my words, we will see a race war someday in America. There will NEVER be peace with black America. We are on a racial collision course.   

yeah you been saying

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah you been saying

Dont'cha believe me? 

When I say race war, it could take another 20 years. At some point, it will happen. BLACK V WHITE. 

No matter what we do, we can NOT fix this.